Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody handle the Sig P365

I found one at BassPro on Monday. Took it to the range for the first time today. Have to say, I'm very impressed. Almost exactly the same size as my PM9, fits the Nemesis I have for the PM9. 150+ rounds at 8yds yielded good results. It has the same trigger feel as the P320. It'll have to prove itself much longer term before it replaces the PM9 in my pocket, however. But so far so good. Not one hiccough.

365target.jpg

Nice and good shooting. I'm still wanting one and there is a gun show this weekend. May I'll see one and be able to handle it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I was really interested in one until I started reading about all the issues....I pocket carry so weight with 11 rounds might get to be too much...A couple years ago I traded my PM9 for a Sig 290RS which shot good and was the right size but that thing was soooo heavy in the pocket so I gave up and went back to a Smith 642 snub and traded the Sig for a full size M&P .40 which I didn't like much and couldn't shoot well so I traded it for a full size M&P .45 which was good for a while but not really good for CCW so traded it for a .45 Shield which worked ok but I just couldn't get used to IWB carry so after spending a ton on different IWB holsters I have now gone back to the future and traded the Shield for a Kahr PM9 DLC finish with night sights that I pick up tomorrow so I'm right back to where I started.....I know, it's a sickness....Guess that's why my nick name from Papa was always "New Moon" as in not so bright....

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I really was interested in one until I started reading about all the issues....I pocket carry so weight with 11 rounds might get to be too much...A couple years ago I traded my PM9 for a Sig 290RS which shot good and was the right size but that thing was soooo heavy in the pocket so I gave up and went back to a Smith 642 snub and traded the Sig for a full size M&P .40 which I didn't like much and couldn't shoot well so I traded it for a full size M&P .45 which was good for a while but not really good for CCW so traded it for a .45 Shield which worked ok but I just couldn't get used to IWB carry so after spending a ton on different IWB holsters I have now gone back to the future and traded the Shield for a Kahr PM9 DLC finish with night sights that I pick up tomorrow so I'm right back to where I started.....I know, it's a sickness....Guess that's why my nick name from Papa was always "New Moon" as in not so bright....
    Oh how I can relate to that merry go round. I've been looking at a cw9 w/ dlc finish recently. 7+1 and a spare mag and I'd be ready.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I was really interested in one until I started reading about all the issues....I pocket carry so weight with 11 rounds might get to be too much...A couple years ago I traded my PM9 for a Sig 290RS which shot good and was the right size but that thing was soooo heavy in the pocket so I gave up and went back to a Smith 642 snub and traded the Sig for a full size M&P .40 which I didn't like much and couldn't shoot well so I traded it for a full size M&P .45 which was good for a while but not really good for CCW so traded it for a .45 Shield which worked ok but I just couldn't get used to IWB carry so after spending a ton on different IWB holsters I have now gone back to the future and traded the Shield for a Kahr PM9 DLC finish with night sights that I pick up tomorrow so I'm right back to where I started.....I know, it's a sickness....Guess that's why my nick name from Papa was always "New Moon" as in not so bright....
    Sounds like a bad case of grass is always greener gone seriously south...

But I do understand. My usual concealed carry, with thought, handguns are lw 3.5" barrel 1911/PM9/Sig 238/Smith 442/NAA .22mag mini. My no thought, just clip on and go/scoot out the door, arm has circled back to my decades old favorite 442 J-frame.
    NRA Benefactor

Cool Sig - Please Return to W Germany

I hope this gun works out for you.
    Have four Sig guns that I love and will keep forever.
    But their latest beavertail, rail, strange color stuff is off putting.
    Worse yet drop test fails.
    Finally reports of deteriorated quality control has led me to steer clear of that manufacturer altogether.

Again, wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you
    Barth

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Oh how I can relate to that merry go round. I've been looking at a cw9 w/ dlc finish recently. 7+1 and a spare mag and I'd be ready.
    Except the CW9 doesn't come with a DLC finish. Gotta be a P9.

I've managed to resist the P365 frenzy Ok so far.

I'm pretty happy with my micro 9mm Kahrs for deep concealment carry, and if I'm gonna carry OWB, it's gonna be something larger.

It'll be 10+1 capacity with a 14 round spare mag. A nice leather holster with a leather mag pouch on the support hand side. Very comfortable, yet concealable. Night sights, accurate, and very reliable. Can use my other CZ mags at the range - load 'em all up at home, and not waste time loading at the range.

yqtszhj + RAMI = happiness.

Cool K45 Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post

I've managed to resist the P365 frenzy Ok so far.

I'm pretty happy with my micro 9mm Kahrs for deep concealment carry, and if I'm gonna carry OWB, it's gonna be something larger.

It'll be 10+1 capacity with a 14 round spare mag. A nice leather holster with a leather mag pouch on the support hand side. Very comfortable, yet concealable. Night sights, accurate, and very reliable. Can use my other CZ mags at the range - load 'em all up at home, and not waste time loading at the range.

MK40 Elite continues to be my go to Kahr.
    Will not stop dreaming of a K45

Correct, don't know what I was thinking, it's going for $410 today.

Yep, it's still on the list. I've passed twice this year so far, once for the HK P30 and cant remember what the other one was, probably a bill that came in.

Visit here:

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Got to hold a P365 today - and as much as I was looking forward to holding one in person, it did not elicit the TAKE MY CREDIT CARD NOOOOWWWWWWWW response like it did when I read about them pre-shot show.
    While the P938 DOES still give me that OOOHHHHH I need to own you feeling - the temptation is getting hard to resist the P938.