Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brand loyalty is a thing...

One thing I forgot to mention about my Nano involves the sight set screws. I was delighted to find that they would work as windage screws in my Model 101's rear sight.
    The original screws were slotted and the left side screw had one side it's slot break off. I was able to get the screw out, but finding a replacement proved difficult. On a whim, I tried a set screw from the Nano and it fit perfectly. Brownells had the screws in stock and I soon had new windage screws in the sight.
    As a bonus, I find the hex head Nano screws are easier to adjust

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Yea, right, Cannot tell you about the 9000s, I do not own one, but the Nano and the Pico sure seem to be doing well. I did not even know you had owned the Pico or Nano, or did you ever? Sorry, but I wonder if you have ever even taking one down to look at the quality, much less owned one or even shot one. I have well over 5000 rounds through two Pico's and they are running like a sewing machine. And I would be glad to tear one down and show you the quality of parts and we can compare. You seem to be a expert of some kind. Pardon me if I do not go along with your need to bash.
    It seems to me that both the Kahr and the Nano, Pico seem to be a niche market. No they are not the mainstream LCP mass market type of firearms, of which I have owned 4 of them. But both are great quality firearms and I have the Pico's, LCP's and Kahr which I own. I have already gone past 1000 rounds with the Nano and if it keeps on running like it has with virtually about 9 different ammunitions that I have shot flawlessly, then it is going to be one great firearm.
    I almost bought a Kahr, 9mm, and on another forum, pretty much caught hell, with people telling me to stay away from them. However they did not impress me as I know all guns can have problems but the vast majority run fine. And there were also a lot of post from folks who had never owned one yet bashing the product. I discount all of those.
    Thank you for your knowledge about the two guns I do own and enjoy. However please pardon me, if I simply excuse your comments. Have a good Day.
    You are welcome to come over to the Beretta forum and post all your knowledge about the Nano and Pico. I am sure others would welcome your opinion.
    Apparently, you're the resident expert, telling us that these firearms are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure that the Beretta community is well aware of these products. I'm glad your having good luck. Your one of the lucky ones. I stay away from the Beretta forum..............too many fly boys over there. Even start to say something and they ban you. No thanks. Your lucky that you have this forum. Many of the rest of them don't even want to hear about these products, and some will not even allow you to talk about any products other than their own. That's why I like this forum. You can espouse what you want. I'll stand by my original statement. Wouldn't trust my life to any of them. If that's bashing, then I guess it's bashing. What you should do, is lower your collar and take it for what it is. Opinion. I've been dealing with and shooting Beretta products for over 40+ years, but I digress to someone who's an expert, and is one person in a sea of thousands. Apparently I'm not the only one with this opinion. I'm glad that YOU"RE keeping Beretta in business. Carry on, and watch that testosterone level............................................. .......

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Apparently, you're the resident expert, telling us that these firearms are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sure that the Beretta community is well aware of these products. I'm glad your having good luck. Your one of the lucky ones. I stay away from the Beretta forum..............too many fly boys over there. Even start to say something and they ban you. No thanks. Your lucky that you have this forum. Many of the rest of them don't even want to hear about these products, and some will not even allow you to talk about any products other than their own. That's why I like this forum. You can espouse what you want. I'll stand by my original statement. Wouldn't trust my life to any of them. If that's bashing, then I guess it's bashing. What you should do, is lower your collar and take it for what it is. Opinion. I've been dealing with and shooting Beretta products for over 40+ years, but I digress to someone who's an expert, and is one person in a sea of thousands. Apparently I'm not the only one with this opinion. I'm glad that YOU"RE keeping Beretta in business. Carry on, and watch that testosterone level............................................. .......
    Don't feed the trolls.

Speaking of whom....one of my most favorite firearms ever is a Beretta. A Minx I bought new in the mid 70's. Wouldn't part with it for the world.
    NRA Benefactor

Wink

^^^ my Beretta is longer than yours...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O

Dependent on whom you're dealing with, that can actually be a disadvantage.
    NRA Benefactor

The birds, real or clay don't shoot back...
    I have a Beretta autoloader that's never been fired at anything but skeet birdies. Sweet shooter!
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!