Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new

Thread: Father forgive me😰

Cool Father forgive me😰

Father forgive me because I have sinned I gave in to the dark side!!! hahahaha
    Okay went to a friend's Gun Shop and I couldn't resist I bought a SIG P 365 honestly thinking after I shoot this if it's everything I think it's going to be and it doesn't give me any problems I'll probably be getting rid of my glock 26 and my glock 43 (maybe hahaha) because this changes everything!! It is almost the same size as the Glock 43 (lil smaller) and holds 10 + 1 rounds! It is definitely smaller and thinner than the glock 26!!! The only thing I had to do for my liking was get some sand paper and sand some sharp edges to plastic frame.. It looks pretty freaking good!! here in the Fort Lauderdale area Florida I picked it up for $529... the guy told me he's going to have 12 round magazines and inside the waistband Kydex holsters next week...well see😜
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

Welcome. I have about 500 rounds through mine about half shooting offhand now out to 75' with the flat base 10 round mag (the way I will carry). From a personal standpoint, this is the easiest to shoot, most accurate semi for off hand point shooting I have ever owned (so far). I bought a pair of spare 10 round mags and one 12 rounder which makes the gun feel like a full sized firearm. I have yet to use the 12 round mag because it may spoil my fun with the smaller flat based mags. Enjoy your gun, brace for the $50/ea.mags. Ignore the complainers. The problems with the initial production was quickly replaced by SIG (BXR3 on box). Any of the initial ones out there are easily fixed by Sig. Last round locking the slide back will most likely require you to modify your grip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLuLKLQCMc

From my perspective, your opening sentence "Father forgive me because I have sinned I gave in to the dark side"

may be re-written, "Father forgive me because I have just seen the light after living in darkness all these years."

P365 with a Garretts Silent Thunder GT

[IMG][/IMG]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

^^^ Really? Carrying a Kahr is “living in darkness”? Posted on a Kahr forum yet? I’m glad you like your Sigs. But show some deference to our generous hosts. Please?
    ​O|||||||O

Well I'm happy to say I went to the range today and I put 200 rounds of Winchester white box 115 grain Full Metal Jacket and 20 rounds of hydroshock 135 grain jacketed hollow point without a single issue..... but I'm still getting used to the fact that the SIG P 365 has a five and a half pound trigger but feels more like a 3 pound trigger!!! By the way my model is the upgrade version!!! But I still clean the gun very well and took off the sharp corners on the plastic I didn't like and I also polished the feed ramp I like that on all my guns!!!😁😁😁 with all that said my everyday most commonly used pistol that I carry is my Kahr cw380.... I believe different guns for different purposes sometimes you can carry a big one sometimes you can't... but at the end of the day always...CARRY A GUN!!!

btw... wasn't trying to quote biblical scriptures!!!
    More like poking fun at Star Wars!!!😜
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    ^^^ Really? Carrying a Kahr is “living in darkness”? Posted on a Kahr forum yet? I’m glad you like your Sigs. But show some deference to our generous hosts. Please?
    I know, I know. I will never knock or sell my PM9, and nobody said carrying a Kahr was "living in darkness". My PM9 is the gun I grab for discreet carry and it's long DA pull taught me to be a better shooter. My PM9 has never let me down although I am 40+ thousand rounds short of some here, that little sucker runs like a scalded rabbit.
    The Sig P365 on the other hand fills an entirely different role. It allows me to walk into a mall with my grandchildren carrying a tiny, easy to shoot, firearm with the same capacity as my full sized XDm .45.

So, it's the PM9 for dress pants, the LCPII for back pocket carry walking in the neighborhood, and the Sig for work OWB and anytime with family IWB when capacity is of greater concern.

Just to be fair, my PM9 with an original Silent Thunder IWB and a PJ's which I may add, house the P365 perfectly.
    Last edited by 340pd; 04-16-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    "Never pet a burning dog"