Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Vedder light tuck for PM9 with CT fit CM9 with Ct

Red face Vedder light tuck for PM9 with CT fit CM9 with Ct

Does anyone know if the Vedder light tuck IWB for the PM9 with a crimson trace laser fit the CM9 with CT? Vedder doesnt list the CM with laser as an option . Anyone have it?

How about you just call and ask them. I am very impressed with their service and quality!

Quote Originally Posted by wild billz View Post
    Does anyone know if the Vedder light tuck IWB for the PM9 with a crimson trace laser fit the CM9 with CT? Vedder doesnt list the CM with laser as an option . Anyone have it?
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

I called right after i posted, it doesnt, the cm 9 they say is a little longer

I'd be somewhat surprised if this is actually true. The new PM9's are also slightly longer than the early ones.

Looking at a photo it looks like it would be pretty easy to open up the end of that holster to accommodate the CM if needed. A few moments with a heat gun.

I'd be tempted to try it myself if that set up appeals to you. Not sure what their return policy is.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Kahr lists the overall length of the PM9 as 5.3".

They list the overall length of the CM9 as 5.42".

I have a few kydex holsters for my CM9. Both my old style blunt nose PM9 and my MK9 fit them well. The CM9 is longer than the PM/MK9 in the slide.

With how Vedder molds their holsters at the muzzle end, it's likely a good bet that some re-molding would be necessary for a CM9 to fit in a PM9 holster.

I agree with the Colonel that a little re-shaping with a heat gun should do the trick. A hair dryer probably wouldn't get the kydex hot enough, however.

I ordered the little foxx holster with comfort pad, they accommodate the CM9 with CT