Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Move Over Kahr, there is a new Sheriff in Town in .45 ACP

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I put in a fresh 20# recoil spring, didn't help. If I just cycle it half the chamber opening and let it go it goes into battery just fine.
    Let it down easy stealth mode and it hangs up. Catching on something right at the very end of the travel.

Now I'm wondering, been doing this with no ammo, empty mag, maybe that mag is the issue although it does it with all. Don't recall if it does it with bullets on board.
    My sons enhanced model does it some too. Figured it would get better with time whatever it is.

One of them things that would drive me nuts until I figgered it out. Whether it functionally mattered or not.
    NRA Benefactor

Ya' know, Col...1911's are all, by definition, "old school".
    NRA Benefactor

Well I'm proud to be old school, not the first time I been labeled that. Feel sorry for the young bucks and buckets (buckets ha ha) that ain't figured out yet that it don't get no better.

Been watching Wagon Train each evening for my therapy session each evening. Dang I love that show. Used to watch MASH but seen every episode at least 5 times, and they changed the schedule. Then I found Wagon Train. Life is good. Ooooom Hari Krishna hari Krishna
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I actually really dislike the term "Old School" because of it's dismissive connotation. Just 'cause things/stuff/etc now often be done different don't making it/them/whatever better or negate the value of previous. Often, IMO, newer be decidedly inferior. And quite often the labelist be too ignorant to understand that.
    NRA Benefactor

My buddy has a R1 enhanced he brought over so I could check it out and can slide a piece of paper between the hood and slide so that’s good so the slid a piece of paper between the locking lugs to slide and that cut the paper showing me the locking lugs are very tight. Could see on the barrel locking lugs the edges were broken slightly but in the slide the edges were very sharp. Now this gun has maybe 1000's round thru it and doesn’t hang up but close to hanging up. I think ya got to go to the range and shoot the bejesus out of it and get some rounds down range, take a day off and go shooting. Gotta break that puppy in!
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well I'm proud to be old school, not the first time I been labeled that. Feel sorry for the young bucks and buckets (buckets ha ha) that ain't figured out yet that it don't get no better.

Been watching Wagon Train each evening for my therapy session each evening. Dang I love that show. Used to watch MASH but seen every episode at least 5 times, and they changed the schedule. Then I found Wagon Train. Life is good. Ooooom Hari Krishna hari Krishna
    Wagon Train, one of the classics..............along with other favorites.............Death Valley Days....Cheyenne....Zane Grey Theatre....Have Gun Will Travel......Wanted: Dead or Alive.....The High Chaparral......Laramie......Laredo.....Rawhide.... ..The Rifleman.........The Virginian............Maverick. There are many more, but I don't know if they're still shown.

Actually most of those are. Afternoons. I just record some and watch in the evening when there isn't anything but democrat news or lame shows.

Nice seeing some of the big name movie stars in their early days
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    I so wish Kahr would make a K45...
    I stumbled upon this picture of my K45
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O

Cool I have a dream - Kahr Bobtail Commander K45 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    I stumbled upon this picture of my K45
    Close but it needs to be a Kahr.
    Something like this would be nice -
    Maybe a a bobtail commander...

I got one of them K45's too.

My chief carry's the Para Carry like B4's.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan