Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: CZ shopping today

Default CZ shopping today

So I stoped at a LGS a couple of miles from my house that I've never frequented. Their website listed a CZ p-07 at a vey decent price and assumed I'd be walking out with it. I checked out the p-07 and p-09 but just didn't like the trigger but if purchased I was ready to perform the fluff and buff. Then the owner pulls out a ?10 striker model. Trigger is better but it's a plastic double stack 9 that didn't thrill me. If you think the stipple on Kahrs are rough this thing will draw blood.

I look at the bottom shelf and two CZ 75's are staring at me. He hands me the 3.5" and I thought WOW this is it. So I fondel it for a few minutes, dry fire a few times and he hands me it's big brother the 75B 4.5". Needles to say that's the one I took home. The SA pull is great, should be fantastic after brake in. It feels perfect in my hand. Off to the range for some fun.

I guess he didn't offer a buy one get one free deal huh. Damn, missed opportunity for my first CZ pistol CBob not withstanding of course.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The 4.5" I purchased was $60 less than the little brother and I got him to order another mag with the deal. Just got lucky.

Congratulations, you got the 75B with the safety, no decocker, right? You're gonna love that thing. The grip is incredible too huh?

I suspect that you will be visiting the czforum, good folks and good information over there.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

75B with safety. Didn't make it to the range today, my dog gave me "the look". I'll run some rounds down the pipe tomorrow. God this thing feels great in your hand. Already checking out the 97B. May have to sell one of the PM45's.

Nice purchase. The P-07 trigger smooths out really well with shooting and a few simple fluff and buff tricks members from the CZ forum have posted. Still, all and all....rather miss the 75 compact I had and sold.

I'd like one of the 75 compacts with the alloy frame. Am not familiar with the "decocker" vs safety setup.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I am a big CZ guy. Love my 75b and PCR. Looking for a CTS long slide at a decent price right at this moment. Enjoy your new gun!!

I am left handed and prefer hammer fired pistols. As I have begun to carry AIWB, having a l/h decocker would make me breathe a lot easier when holstering. I have been looking for a new P-01 Omega compact which has the l/h decocker AND an alloy frame but haven't seen any! Any ideas where to look? I'm beginning to think that I might have to settle for a plastic frame HK P30.

Set yourself up on Grabagun.com to get an email notification when the P-01 is in stock. I bought the regular P-01 last year and like it a lot. I have 1600 rounds through it. I also have the P30 (bought in Jan. when on sale) and have 1550 through it. Grabagun has P30's in stock now. I bought both pistols thru grabagun.

I shoot the CZ better as the trigger is better. The HK is slightly lighter in weight but not by much. I had the P30sk which is why I bought the P30. The HK's are my tote everywhere guns that I dont worry about scratching and are utterly reliable. I got to where I was concerned about scratching my CZ's which is why I bought the P30 (I know they are just a tool but so is my car..... )

I also have the CZP-07 and 09 which may be an option for you, and are left hand friendly, but are a little bigger. All of them are nice pistols so you cant go wrong.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/