Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop

Thread: Laser for the K9

The only one I know of is the Crimson Trace LG-460, but it has been discontinued. I suggest you contact the usual retailers and perhaps C.T. to see if someone has one still in stock. I saw one advertised just yesterday in a Bass Pro Shop sale flyer. A shot in the dark but you never know...
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

How did the posting order get messed up? The time stamp on the OP is off.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Default Laser for the K9

Over the past few years, I’ve tried a LOT of pistols in an effort to knock my Kahr K9 off my EDC pedestal. Tried things with shorter trigger pulls, more capacity, lighter weight... yet I KEEP coming back to this platform. So much so, I’ve got 3 of them in the safe now.

With that being said, does anyone have a modern laser source that will fit the K9? Google leads back to the discontinued Crimson Trace grip. Emails to Crimson Trace and Surefire have yet to be returned.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks Ripley. I heard back from Crimson Trace and they don’t have anything that will fit or anything in the works. I couldn’t find one on the Bass Pro web page, no luck on eBay or Gunbroker. I’ll keep looking.

Ripley - Wanted to post a follow up here. I found one on Armslist back in February and emailed the seller. Didn’t here anything back till a week or so ago. We worked out a deal for a NIB Crimson Trace and I got it installed yesterday. Took it to the range and although I’m faster and more accurate with the iron sights, I think it’s a great alternative sighting system. I’m looking forward putting more time in with it.

Glad your hunt paid off for you. I recently added a CT CMR 206 laser to my inventory. It's a universal fit green laser that will go on almost any pistol with a rail. I'm having lots of fun changing it on various pistols. My old eyes sometimes really appreciate the ease of sighting that little dot.

Disregard
    Last edited by OldBoldPilot; 04-20-2018 at 08:26 PM.