Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    BTW Bawanna...love rodeos. Always feel at home at them. Good peeps good times. Have to admit watching them on TV is better though. They aren't quite as fast paced live.
    Most things I prefer to watch on TV but rodeo's can be good in person. We've gone down to Reno for the big rodeo there last 3 years, go 3 nights in a row. It's a good one. Our local one is kind of podunk. Nobody stays on long, but we know a lot of people round the fair grounds so we go.

Little known fact- in my youth one of my career goals, actually top of the list was to be a Rodeo Clown. Honest injun, I also consider long haul trucking but the clown gig was where I wanted to be. Often wished I would have pursued it more diligently. Didn't seem like a real career but some of them do alright.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Kinda fits my first first on the list solution thought...posted earlier.

"ban full auto flintlocks" ... thanks, I'm gonna be using that one.
    full auto flintlock...hilarious
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Most things I prefer to watch on TV but rodeo's can be good in person. We've gone down to Reno for the big rodeo there last 3 years, go 3 nights in a row. It's a good one. Our local one is kind of podunk. Nobody stays on long, but we know a lot of people round the fair grounds so we go.

Little known fact- in my youth one of my career goals, actually top of the list was to be a Rodeo Clown. Honest injun, I also consider long haul trucking but the clown gig was where I wanted to be. Often wished I would have pursued it more diligently. Didn't seem like a real career but some of them do alright.
    rodeo clown----jeez can you get more dangerous than that? Those clowns are anything but clowns.... awesome athletes. Watched a show on those guys. I can remember the title but they are amazing...I thought they were before I watched the show...even more afterward. Cant imagine doing it .... love rodeo poker event. Ever seen a rodeo in Mexico? Those are some tough hombres too.
    I am the Living Man

They are incredibly dedicated. They are sheepdogs for cowboys. I know one or two, the guy that does Reno is relatively local to us and does rodeo's up here also.

Guess he's a school teacher when he ain't clowning.

What makes a rodeo is a good entertaining clown. The guys the wrestle the bulls work their back side off and earn every penny. Usually on the good rodeo's there's a third clown that stays at a distance and isn't near as risky but he also gets into it when needed. I've seen this guy I mentioned jump on a bull where the cowboy was hung up, getting him some slack so he could get loose. Both were hauled off on that one.

That's it, if I get legs ever again I'm gonna be a rodeo clown.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Here's a shot of my 1 year old grandson and my daughter at the rodeo the other night. Dude's a real chick magnet just like his grandpa.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Thats an awesome picture. Good looking kid and mom. You gotta be proud.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Thats an awesome picture. Good looking kid and mom. You gotta be proud.
    Ditto that!
    I am the Living Man

just when you thunk this bull will always break right he goes left. Better than Bodacious? Who the rankest of all time?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLRIDYKfmQk
    I am the Living Man

You would have to be crazy to ride that bull!

Somebody ring?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan