Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

"The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.tcDK91VEey#.vpQbXWnKO2
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Default well well well another school mass shooting...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breaki...id=mailsignout
    I didn't bother to read the article b/c it isn't going to tell me anything that will influence this post..
    How many more kids are going to be sequestered into a shooting gallery that we call a school without the protection that they deserve?
    Its time for people to fully comprehend that the world is changing. Of course no one likes these changes--the changes that drive people to do such heinous things are clearly not for the better.
    Its time for teachers to be trained and armed should they choose to be. Its time for schools to have people walk the campus armed and trained to protect the defenseless and to stop or at least lessen the impact the of those that wish to do harm.
    Will this completely stop such events from further happening? No, but what we are doing now is only leading children to the slaughter house.
    The recent and past school shootings are terrible beyond words, but the time to act has arrived. ENOUGH!
    Kids have enough things to worry about in the world today....being locked up together so that they are easy prey to those that are determined to do harm and have no respect for life is not something they should have to endure.
    I would love to live in a world where this doesn't happen but the reality is contrary. It does happen. It happens enough that we have to change the educational setting to adjust for it like it or not.

I realize I am preaching to the choir here on this forum but I would like to hear from anyone who has a better idea or approach.

Thanks for listening
    I am the Living Man

This is yet another senseless tragedy.

I wonder if a lot of this abhorrent behavior is brought about by the "participation trophy" mentality that is the current norm. In this instance, guy is upset because the girl he was seeing decides she's had enough and moves on to another guy. This guy gets into a fight with the new guy. Gets expelled. It's somehow the school's fault that all this happened. The entitlement/video game/face stuck in their phone generation lives less and less in the real world, and society says that it's OK.

Rant over.

They need to bring back profiling. Seriously. One look at this guy and I can tell he's several degrees out of plumb.

I have no faith in shrinks, about as reliable as lawyers. But profiling. That's the ticket.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It's time to get serious about crime. 1st) Hold teens accountable for crimes the same as an adult, no free pass until you are 18. You do the crime you do the time. 2nd) Make penalties swift and public. For those caught in the act of a crime where there is no doubt about being the guilty party. Serve the penalty within 30 to 60 days, no longer. Make death penalties public events. It won't take long for crimes to plummet. No 30 years on death row anymore.

Look at the eyes, then look at the ears.............................................. ..not on the same planet as the rest of us. They're like the molesters, once it's in them, you can't fix them. People laugh at the word/description zombie. It's exactly what he is.............dead from the inside out, no remorse, no conscience, space cadet. Kills for the "cause" or "self gratification." Only 2 things to do with them. Lock them up forever or...................................

Oh, Oh, I have big ears too.

Look at the trash coming out of Hollywood that is supposed to be entertainment. Listen to the violent comments coming from certain politicians and college professors on the daily news. Nothing happens to them. We have made a snowflake generation that can't stand to loose at anything. Buy them coloring books and teddy bears and coddle them. Participation trophies? HUH? Taking guns away is the answer? Knkali is 100% correct.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

There will be a ban placed on AR-15 style rifles. I don't know why, you can currently take your Ruger 10-22 and make it look like the deadliest thing on the planet, but I guess looks are everything in todays world. In actuality, there should be a ban on reporting these incidents. Can't become famous? Become infamous. A school shooting will get your name coast to coast in less than a minute.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    There will be a ban placed on AR-15 style rifles. I don't know why, you can currently take your Ruger 10-22 and make it look like the deadliest thing on the planet, but I guess looks are everything in todays world. In actuality, there should be a ban on reporting these incidents. Can't become famous? Become infamous. A school shooting will get your name coast to coast in less than a minute.
    And therein lies a point. Assault style/looking rifles are higly attractive to the weird, unstable, and antisocial vermin. If they weren't generally available OTB..... And mostly none of these fools, especially the kiddies, would have any idea how to cosmetically convert anything into "Look at me, I'm a MF Bad Ass Killer!" black guns.

This latest shooting has, finally, pushed me over the edge. I will support sales of frames, receivers, and parts to construct. But I'm done defending against OTB "assault weapons" bans. As noted, the world has changed, not for the better. We can't fix that. We have to live with it. And mass school shootings of children, in particular, just needs to be contained/stop.
    NRA Benefactor