Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    Man the media stooges of the left are working overtime on this one. My wife, myself, and several friends had posts about various aspects of the shooting deleted by Facebook within 10-20 minutes of posting them. No comments, no message from them, just gone. One friend had several removed. Then they blocked me for gun posts from months back. Then reblocked me for the same posts. They are harassing the heck out of gun owners and conservatives since the shooting. Pair that with CNN's "journalism" that looks like polished, pre-planned anti-gun adds. Almost like a large plan was ready to be implemented at a certain point....
    Well said John. Prime example was last nights scripted "Town Hall" put on my CNN. It was a total contrast to the White House meeting with some of the family members where real options were tossed around.

Being retired I have a few spare hours per day that I spend on various political forums and do everything I can to counter the mountain of mis-information that the left is pumping out concerning firearms. Bloomberg is really throwing a lot of money into his project under a lot of different names. Take some time and look at some of the vicious radio hosts that have a public forum such as Thom Hartmann. Countering his BS is easy to do and has become a passion of mine. I am always careful about stepping over the line but sooner or later I will get kicked off. It takes five minutes to change IP address (thanks to proxy servers like PIA) and I am back in business under a different user name.
    Their tripe is easy to counter with facts from places like,

http://www.gunfacts.info/

and

https://crimeresearch.org/

BTW John, If you are responsible, thanks for keeping this a loose and fun forum. It is always my first go to gun forum. (after an hour or two spent "correcting" the anti-gunners of course)
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I think the crew here is entirely responsible. We just got lucky and had the right sort of folks jump on board early on.

I think I pissed of one of the Facebook reviewers. I did my 24 hours off for posting a gun for sale. Did not post any more for sale. What I did do was get the Arabic words for "dagger for sale" and "rifle for sale". I searched Facebook and can you believe it, I found many such posts in the Middle East that clearly had gone on for years without any action being taken. Well I could not let that stand so I reported a dozen or so. After that someone at Facebook went back through my history and booted me off for 3 days for the same posts I had already been punished for and a few much older ones. I wonder where that person came from--I mean was their name Joe? Bill? Muhammad?
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Hey John, hold your head up son. It's good to piss people off once in awhile. We still love you, (not in any mano mano way ya understand) so just keep on carrying on.

One reason all my people say that Facebook and most of the world are not ready for me. I'm ok with that.

I get trashed on the neighborhood forum. Folks upset cause I like the president and hated the last one. I finally got so fed up with it I deactivated my account.
    Lot of morons in my neighborhood. Every time there's a pop the forum lit up, did anybody else hear that. Sounded like a gun shot.
    Duh, they hunt ducks and pheasants down in the valley below us on a release site. They use Shotguns. Go back to California where you came from ya know.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

They did the same thing to me when I commented on fox news. I logged in and cancelled my account.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I think the crew here is entirely responsible. We just got lucky and had the right sort of folks jump on board early on.

I think I pissed of one of the Facebook reviewers. I did my 24 hours off for posting a gun for sale. Did not post any more for sale. What I did do was get the Arabic words for "dagger for sale" and "rifle for sale". I searched Facebook and can you believe it, I found many such posts in the Middle East that clearly had gone on for years without any action being taken. Well I could not let that stand so I reported a dozen or so. After that someone at Facebook went back through my history and booted me off for 3 days for the same posts I had already been punished for and a few much older ones. I wonder where that person came from--I mean was their name Joe? Bill? Muhammad?
    John, you're just a trouble maker. Good for you. I'm proud to be on the same forum as you.

There is a conspiracy against everything that is right, moral, or true by google, facebook, and any social media or other company they own (which is most of them by the way) to tear down the foundations of our country I believe. Just my opinion and anyone is welcome to disagree but I'll never be convinced otherwise. I just hope Amazon doesn't follow suit and stop selling "sporting gear".

There needs to be a search engine to use besides Google called Freedom or something like that.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Sounds like Big Media has begun to implement its Final Solution.

I've been thinking about which gun(s) I would buy today if there were to be any kind of ban. You know, to replace the ones that fell in the lake last fall.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    John, you're just a trouble maker. Good for you. I'm proud to be on the same forum as you.

There is a conspiracy against everything that is right, moral, or true by google, facebook, and any social media or other company they own (which is most of them by the way) to tear down the foundations of our country I believe. Just my opinion and anyone is welcome to disagree but I'll never be convinced otherwise. I just hope Amazon doesn't follow suit and stop selling "sporting gear".

There needs to be a search engine to use besides Google called Freedom or something like that.
    Been using IXQUICK for a long time now. Good search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    I've been away from the board for sometime....how are you doing, last I remember was you had this monster under control. Was I wrong on that? Seems I might be if you are hitting chemo. I thought it was around Christmas time that tumor markers were low...
    Hey, knkali....thanks for asking. It is under control. Incredibly so. Tumor markers are solid into normal person range and last CT scan showed liver metastases almost completely cleared up as well as primary, pancreatic, tumor shrunken from "size of a rock to that of a stone". To all outward appearance and for all intent and purpose I'm perfectly normal healthy at this point. Except that I'm not...pancreatic cancer diagnosed at Stage IV is incurable and requires continued chemo suppressive fire, with continued positive response, to keep it beat down/back. Hence, I'm on chemo for life...literally. I can take breaks for vacation purposes and I hope to get routine regular down to every three weeks soon but qutting really ain't an option. No doubt unless something else gets me first this will eventually kill me. But most likely now not until I get old. And I'm not quite yet even 75.

The Col should have such luck with the Violets.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Hey, knkali....thanks for asking. It is under control. Incredibly so. Tumor markers are solid into normal person range and last CT scan showed liver metastases almost completely cleared up as well as primary, pancreatic, tumor shrunken from "size of a rock to that of a stone". To all outward appearance and for all intent and purpose I'm perfectly normal healthy at this point. Except that I'm not...pancreatic cancer diagnosed at Stage IV is incurable and requires continued chemo suppressive fire, with continued positive response, to keep it beat down/back. Hence, I'm on chemo for life...literally. I can take breaks for vacation purposes and I hope to get routine regular down to every three weeks soon but qutting really ain't an option. No doubt unless something else gets me first this will eventually kill me. But most likely now not until I get old. And I'm not quite yet even 75.

The Col should have such luck with the Violets.
    Great to hear! You are fighting and winning! Don't hear that much these days.
    I am the Living Man

I hear they are tearing it down at some point. Probably too many kids to shuffle around to other locations this far into a school year.
    really? tear it down? And the reason is?
    I am the Living Man