Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

We'd be better off if nothing went to congress. Pay them to stay home and not do stupid stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    NRA talked about bump stocks back in October, right after Vegas. The bump stock debate should go to ATF, not to congress. http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...l-reciprocity/
    I stopped loving but still support the NRA...I live in Kalifornia and I don't see that they have helped me much. Taken some of my money though and I thank them for that.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    We'd be better off if nothing went to congress. Pay them to stay home and not do stupid stuff.
    here here. actually none of this belongs in the hands of the G if you firmly believe in the 2A.....what is the duty of the G? Is it to protect us from violence?
    I am the Living Man

I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Not quite the same thing, but perhaps in the same food for thought league. Had chemo today....every two weeks now and I go from feeling great to totally crappy in a matter of hours. And then that hard lasts for a good 48 or more hours. So was talking to chemo infusion nurse friend, Betsy, about that this morning. "Why do I keep doing this?" ... "Well, I can think of at least three good reasons. Top of my list for you would be machoism."
    I've been away from the board for sometime....how are you doing, last I remember was you had this monster under control. Was I wrong on that? Seems I might be if you are hitting chemo. I thought it was around Christmas time that tumor markers were low...
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    here here. actually none of this belongs in the hands of the G if you firmly believe in the 2A.....what is the duty of the G? Is it to protect us from violence?
    To protect us from ourselves, in their opinion.

And if they have their way, the G will be the only ones who can perpetrate violence against us.

Man the media stooges of the left are working overtime on this one. My wife, myself, and several friends had posts about various aspects of the shooting deleted by Facebook within 10-20 minutes of posting them. No comments, no message from them, just gone. One friend had several removed. Then they blocked me for gun posts from months back. Then reblocked me for the same posts. They are harassing the heck out of gun owners and conservatives since the shooting. Pair that with CNN's "journalism" that looks like polished, pre-planned anti-gun adds. Almost like a large plan was ready to be implemented at a certain point....
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

They will label you as a conspiracy advocate for noticing the truth. Keep an eye out for black helicopters and always wear your tin foil hat.

I'm shocked they reopened the school so soon and didn't tear the whole building down and rebuild. Could still be evidence.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I hear they are tearing it down at some point. Probably too many kids to shuffle around to other locations this far into a school year.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com