CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Big bore Ruger Single Actions and assault rifles that, such as Ruger Mini 14/30's, don't look like one.
    I can agree here but the Ruger Mini 14's I have shot have all been accuracy challenged. I will keep my MOA AR and paint it pink and cover the forend with Bernie for Pres. stickers if necessary.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Did you read the latest? There was a police officer assigned to the school at the time of the shooting. He refused to enter the building where the shooter was at. He could of made a difference, but he opted for termination/retirement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23...ng-report.html
    Apparently, Barney only had one bullet, and he was waiting for Howard, Goober, and Otis for backup. They were running late because Goober was airing up the mayor's tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Did you read the latest? There was a police officer assigned to the school at the time of the shooting. He refused to enter the building where the shooter was at. He could of made a difference, but he opted for termination/retirement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23...ng-report.html
    Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt .....lots of fake facts after tragedies. Let's not rush to conclusions....we owe him that.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by johnh View Post
    This is a great read. Really makes one think....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...877342208.html
    So bottom line is that this article is suggesting this shooting has the same agenda as the one proposed I
    at Sandy hook?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt .....lots of fake facts after tragedies. Let's not rush to conclusions....we owe him that.
    They have video of this clown hiding behind a pillar for the first 4 minutes of the shooting. How much more benefit of the doubt would you like to give him. If he didn't do anything wrong, why did he resign? Why was he an ex sheriff?

So bottom line is that this article is suggesting this shooting has the same agenda as the one proposed I
    at Sandy hook?
    Precisely Weed Hopper!. Now snatch the pebble from my hand and it's time for you to go.

Guess according to the article they are in fact planning to demolish the building. Evidence disposal.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    They have video of this clown hiding behind a pillar for the first 4 minutes of the shooting. How much more benefit of the doubt would you like to give him. If he didn't do anything wrong, why did he resign? Why was he an ex sheriff?
    I don't have answers to those questions, that is why I need more time before I make a judgment call. I need to hear his side of the story...somewhere there is the truth. You might be completely right in your position, but I need the smoke to settle and not make a possible knee jerk reaction that so many here claim anti gunners make . Again, I might be right there on your side, but I need to hear more(preferably from the LEO) before I draw any conclusions that big and that important. I hope you see the benefit in my position. As I have said before, armed security/teachers is a like putting your finger in a leaky dam. It isn't a permanent fix but it can stop or at least slow down this apparent problem until we can get a handle on what is/are the root cause(s). Anytime we put people in charge of our security or anything else for that matter, we have the foibles of that human being that come with them. Another reason we need multiple security personnel at each location. So we are learning things here as we go along.
    I am the Living Man

I asked a question earlier and found my answer. Its a bit dated but still pertinent. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12...in-israel.html
    I am the Living Man

I was being facetious....I think this kid is right....not sure what you mean though.
    My bad...I didn't watch the video. I thought you were referring to the school shooter kid. His parents recently died and the folk who just took him in were trying to help.
    NRA Benefactor