Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: well well well another school mass shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    I am clearly the minority here asking for a modicum for time to sort things out before stringing up a man. That's OK. I like to see some interaction on this forum, and mostly, I believe in measuring twice and cutting only once. We can all agree that we needed a Rambo for rent, and that didn't occur. Why, could be another matter entirely or maybe not. I did post a link to a report in this thread that he had stellar past performance reviews. However, when lead flies, those reviews could be meaningless.

Respect to all here. Thanks for being involved in this discussion.
    "Past stellar reviews" in today's world of everyone gets a trophy mean little, especially, considering he worked at a school where trophy's get handed out by the case!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    More correctly, methinks, he could have made a difference but opted for abandonment of duty and cowardice.
    Agreed.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    "Past stellar reviews" in today's world of everyone gets a trophy mean little, especially, considering he worked at a school where trophy's get handed out by the case!
    there is truth to your post...
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...877342208.html

Read this again. I think Ikeo is probably correct. Still too many things that don't add up.
    so Peterson could have been the fall guy? Am I snatching the pebbles from your hand now?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Yes. Here’s another version of that: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...744374784.html
    so you are supporting the assumption from the above post I made?
    I am the Living Man

If my above posts have a modicum of possibility, wouldn't be wise to hear from Peterson(if that will be possible--ever)? The quicker we lynch him, which is what most want to do, the quicker we are playing into the agenda. Is this a good way to say see" guns in schools don't work nor security with guns doesn't work".......the NRA and the gun loving right wingers are wrong yet again. Hmmmmm.
    I am the Living Man

If my above posts have a modicum of possibility, wouldn't be wise to hear from Peterson(if that will be possible--ever)? The quicker we lynch him, which is what most want to do, the quicker we are playing into the agenda. Is this a good way to say see" guns in schools don't work nor security with guns doesn't work".......the NRA and the gun loving right wingers are wrong yet again. Hmmmmm.
    You snatched a fistful of pebbles that time buddy. Agenda, that's the key word. I would not want to be in Petersons shoes. I suspect he's a marked man.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    You snatched a fistful of pebbles that time buddy. Agenda, that's the key word. I would not want to be in Petersons shoes. I suspect he's a marked man.
    so master Po, (in my best Kang voice) wouldn't it be better to wait and hear the facts before we condemn him?

wow the rabbit hole is deep
    I am the Living Man

so master Po, (in my best Kang voice) wouldn't it be better to wait and hear the facts before we condemn him?

wow the rabbit hole is deep
    If your hypothesis is correct he's neither guilty or innocent but part of the "agenda". Meaning he did what he was told.
    I don't condone condemning him and never did. There could be any number of legitimate reasons he did what he did. His chief is throwing him under the bus probably to redirect any interest in his part of this whole deal, including liking Hillary and knowing some of the parties involved.
    Everything I think is just conjecture on my part. But there's a fish market aroma around this whole deal.
    The media will never let it out, they work for the parties I think thunk all this up.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

so you are supporting the assumption from the above post I made?
    Yes, and y’all keep using my avatar’s character’s words!