CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new

Thread: Found some boxes of Perfecta (brass ) 9mm for $9.00 a box

Default Found some boxes of Perfecta (brass ) 9mm for $9.00 a box

Was at a local Feed and Grain store and found a sale today on Perfecta 9mm for $9.00 a box. It is the brass, not the metal and I know my CZ P-07 would fire it with no problem, but it was a joy to discover the CM9 had no issues firing it. It is not as accurate as the NATO 124 gr Winchester or Aquila +p is , but not bad at all.

Did you notice that it runs very clean? Cleanest ammo I've ever found. My guns get dirtier shooting one mag of Winchester than an entire box of Perfecta.

The 9mm Perfecta is one of my favorite range ammos. Beware the 380 stuff - it's the boogeyman to Kahr 380s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    Did you notice that it runs very clean? Cleanest ammo I've ever found. My guns get dirtier shooting one mag of Winchester than an entire box of Perfecta.

The 9mm Perfecta is one of my favorite range ammos. Beware the 380 stuff - it's the boogeyman to Kahr 380s.
    My CT380 does fine with it, but others my not.

The 9mm is good, cheap ammo.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post

The Perfecta ammo seems to be a slight bit longer than most ammo. My CW380 was able to use the Perfecta ammo only after I did the following mod. and yes, it is clean. https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...11&action=view

Ammunition Depot sells 9mm Perfecta for $9.00 a box if you buy a case. Free shipping if you spend $250.00
    https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/3169-pf900000-case.html