Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: CW380 front night sight only

Default CW380 front night sight only

Any suggestions for a front night sight for a CW380? I spoke with a Kahr service rep over a year ago and was told one would soon be available. No results so far. My failing eyes have trouble stacking the front sight on top of the rear sight. I think a different colored front sight would help. I’m not willing to spend the small fortune on a front/rear night sight combo or a laser sight. Has anyone had good results using fluorescent paint on the front sight? I guess if I tried it and didn’t like it, the $9 replacement part would at least get me back to where I am now.

XS Big Dot............................................... .....

The dawson precision looks like what I have in mind. Any advise on which of the 3 available size options I should choose? I’m guessing the one closest to the existing Kahr original since I’m not changing the rear sight.

dhenze, I would bite the bullet and have a dovetail milled into the front of the slide and replace BOTH sights with TFOs, grn./ft. , yel./rear; I did this on my CM9 for my 71yr. old eyes and it was the best choice I've made in a long time. removed Lazer-Max cuz I could see my sights all the time, light or dark.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER