Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredible Deals on New T40 Pistols

Default Incredible Deals on New T40 Pistols

I got a tip from my brother today on these. He's ordering one.

$342.37 https://grabagun.com/kahr-arms-t40-4...nless-7-1.html

$347.00 https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...%2B1+40S%26W+4

Wow, wow, wow. Thats near half the price of the T9's they show and both places have them in stock.

I been parting ways with 40 but a T would handle 40 pretty nice I'm thinking.

Must ponder this. Wonder why so cheap?????
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thats incredible. I heard .40 was falling out of favor but even so thats really affordable.

I dont have any other firearm in .40 but that makes it tempting.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

A very nice firearm for a very nice price.....................................If I needed another firearm I'd pounce. I have been able to restrain myself for quite some time now. This is a tough one...............................

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Wow, wow, wow. Thats near half the price of the T9's they show and both places have them in stock.

I been parting ways with 40 but a T would handle 40 pretty nice I'm thinking.

Must ponder this. Wonder why so cheap?????
    I went ahead and “pulled the trigger” on this last night.
    Grabagun was really light on the details. I wonder if I will get all three mags that are normally included with the T40 & T9. If only one is included, that explains $80 of the reduced cost.
    I bought a CT380 Tungsten from Grabagun a couple months ago for a really good price. That package normally came with two mags, plus the Hogue grip sleeve and 3-Dot sights. But, the one sold by Grabagun only came with one mag (like the normal CT380).

I checked today, and Buds was already sold out. Grabagun still had them in stock.

Lastly, I am only guessing in this one, but I’d bet a quarter that Grabagun and Buds agreed to buy a really high quantity in order to secure the crazy low price.

I had a feeling you were going to go for this. We've mentioned the desire for a T and you went kind of wiggly when I mentioned fire breathing dragon on my K40.

I'm gonna hold off, I have so many desires I need to really scale them down some.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

If it was a T9 I probably would have ordered one the moment I saw this post.

Ditto that for me. Would have been a walking dead man, well actually a rolling dead man but you get the idea.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Ditto that for me. Would have been a walking dead man, well actually a rolling dead man but you get the idea.
    I had a feeling you were going to go for this. We've mentioned the desire for a T and you went kind of wiggly when I mentioned fire breathing dragon on my K40.

I'm gonna hold off, I have so many desires I need to really scale them down some.
    Bawanna, you have a unique command of the English language and use it to very quickly create a mental image and/or “scene”. I had to think, “Self? Did I get all wiggly when I learned of Bawanna’s Fire-breathing Dragon? Why, yes! I did get all wiggly!”. And, your comment about being a walking dead man definitely struck a nerve that needed to be struck. Thank you! As a result of much introspective soul-searching (trying to figure out how to justify and explain the T40 purchase), the current project at the top of my priority list is staying at the top, and my knee-jerk order of the T40 has been canceled. Stress-level? Immediately gone.

That leaves one extra out there for anyone that wants to jump on it.

-Wlf

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    Bawanna, you have a unique command of the English language and use it to very quickly create a mental image and/or “scene”. I had to think, “Self? Did I get all wiggly when I learned of Bawanna’s Fire-breathing Dragon? Why, yes! I did get all wiggly!”. And, your comment about being a walking dead man definitely struck a nerve that needed to be struck. Thank you! As a result of much introspective soul-searching (trying to figure out how to justify and explain the T40 purchase), the current project at the top of my priority list is staying at the top, and my knee-jerk order of the T40 has been canceled. Stress-level? Immediately gone.

That leaves one extra out there for anyone that wants to jump on it.

-Wlf
    Son, you must not have read my email transmission earlier today. All them cyber bytes floating around did not one lick of good.
    That T is an especially good deal and I suggested that you not cancel.
    I can wait, we can come up with an alternate plan, we can rent a boat and go fishing, wait I already got a boat, we don't need to rent one.

The T would satisfy your desire for a Fire Breathing Dragon nicely.

I'm gonna post some pictures of the aforementioned project so the rest of our pals here in our oasis see what the heck we're talking about.

Reorder the T, everyone needs a little stress in their life, I don't, I already have enough but I'll handle a bit more if it helps the cause.

Stand by for pics probably in the Emporium.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan