Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He is a president for ALL the people

We live in unstable and dangerous times. The barbarians are at the gate, as well as inside and everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TXscooterguy View Post
    If you own a pair of jeans with belt loops, you don't need anything else. Google it.
    huh? Link?
    I am the Living Man

I saw a guy empty a full mag in a Beretta 92FS using a small flashlight like a bump trigger. That was the first time I had ever seen something like that.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

wow some ingenious people out there. Let the G have the guns? Seems that Yankee ingenuity will prevail. 3D printed guns?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I think everyone on this forum needs to get a copy of "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken and read it.....This should be required reading for everyone who lives and loves the gun culture and their country....If you give them an inch it will never stop until the 2nd is only a distant memory....After the Florida school shooting last week there are already calls to ban all semi automatic weapons by the snow flakes who think they have all the answers.....I challenge you to read the above mentioned book and think about giving up any of our rights because of what some libtard. Actor, singer or talking head fake news personality thinks will solve the problem.....NEVER GIVE AN INCH!!!
    I am not a big fan of gov't conspiracy theories, in particular for reasons I believe some here perhaps understand. But I did download this last night after reading the premise/synopsis. If nothing else, sounds enertaining. Next up on my read list. I'll let you know what I think.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I saw a guy empty a full mag in a Beretta 92FS using a small flashlight like a bump trigger. That was the first time I had ever seen something like that.
    As I noted, it really ain't all that hard for a thinking gunny to come up something that pretty good works
    NRA Benefactor