Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He is a president for ALL the people

Default He is a president for ALL the people

not a step in the right direction....certainly doesn't help me feel good......the cancer spreads
    Bawanna, if this thread disappears, I understand
    He had to do something........even superman would have to throw someone a bone
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pre...id=mailsignout
    I am the Living Man

That's all he did too.

I saw another deal where (they described him as a gun nut) cut his AR 15 in half saying it would never be used to hurt anybody. Guess the folks against full auto flintlocks don't realize he can put a new barrel on in no time and it probably still won't hurt nobody.

Also saw where Texas told the NRA to have their annual meeting someplace else, they ain't welcome. They said we're already there. Citizens, cops, fireman, etc are members. Don't give them an inch.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I saw nothing wrong with that speech. Thought it was perfectly lucid.....odd thing, to me, for Trump. I also have no issue with banning bump stocks, or turning them into an NFA item of some sort. Keeps them pre-made out of the hands of the, mental or chronological, ignorant, adolescent crazies. And thing is, if I really wanted that function I could pdq whip something up out of stuff I have just laying around. But that takes a half functioning brain.
    NRA Benefactor

I think everyone on this forum needs to get a copy of "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken and read it.....This should be required reading for everyone who lives and loves the gun culture and their country....If you give them an inch it will never stop until the 2nd is only a distant memory....After the Florida school shooting last week there are already calls to ban all semi automatic weapons by the snow flakes who think they have all the answers.....I challenge you to read the above mentioned book and think about giving up any of our rights because of what some libtard. Actor, singer or talking head fake news personality thinks will solve the problem.....NEVER GIVE AN INCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's all he did too.

I saw another deal where (they described him as a gun nut) cut his AR 15 in half saying it would never be used to hurt anybody. Guess the folks against full auto flintlocks don't realize he can put a new barrel on in no time and it probably still won't hurt nobody.

Also saw where Texas told the NRA to have their annual meeting someplace else, they ain't welcome. They said we're already there. Citizens, cops, fireman, etc are members. Don't give them an inch.
    huh? who in Texas said that? The Govnr? I am not calling BS, I just was curious what org or what group said that? OP ED article?
    I am the Living Man

Default He is a president for ALL the people

Absolutely not our governor Abbott!
    Dallas’ idiot mayor ‘pro tem’.
    The article I caught a glimpse of had the headline ‘Dallas Mayor ......’
    Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think Dallas Mayor. The city where it's supposed to be held anyhow.

I think it was Dallas. I got the hat but I don't know my Texas cities too good.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yeah I think Dallas Mayor. The city where it's supposed to be held anyhow.

I think it was Dallas. I got the hat but I don't know my Texas cities too good.
    wow I think I just felt the earth shift a little off its axis....did you feel that too?
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    ....If you give them an inch it will never stop until the 2nd is only a distant memory....NEVER GIVE AN INCH!!!
    As much as I would like to see common sense, I fear there is none (with law makers anyway) and I have to agree with the above.

With all this talk while gun prices are reasonable I want to buy them cheap and stack them deep. Maybe I just need to buy more high cap mags.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    And thing is, if I really wanted that function I could pdq whip something up out of stuff I have just laying around. But that takes a half functioning brain.
    If you own a pair of jeans with belt loops, you don't need anything else. Google it.