CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bolt Action Day

We got more snow today and colder than heck. More in the rumor mill for Tuesday and Friday.

I'm ready for summer.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Two winters in a row now high plains Colorado has been disturbingly dry. Last year, 'cause of sick, I saw it as a blessing. But, continuing, not a good thing. It does appear this started after I full retired. Perhaps I should go back to work?
    NRA Benefactor

We tend to get the most snow during Mar, Apr and May up here. Good thing is it is much warmer and melts off fairly quick. Bad news it is usually a wet snow and piles up higher than the rest of the year.

We haven't had a ton of snow up here but we've been getting a storm pass through the last month or so every few days. Today we finally got above freezing and have had sunshine all day long. Actually have a couple of bare patches on the drive way now for the first time in a few weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in the least. We moved up here knowing we would have an actual winter every year and nothing is more beautiful than taking the dog out for a walk first thing in the morning after a snow fall with the bluest sky one has ever seen and snow covered trees with no disturbance on the ground. Not to mention the snow covered mountains not too far off in the distance. I wouldn't live any where else, that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Thanks Colonel. All those look good to me.
    I took a look at this thread on my laptop and only the last picture came out right. They all look good on my I-pad (except for my original). It's weird that a different computer makes a difference... Regardless, I really appreciate your persistence Colonel. Thanks again.
    ​O|||||||O

Your welcome. It sort of snow balled into a personal challenge. Computers are weird in general.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."