Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun

Thread: All these abuse and harassment allegations...

Default All these abuse and harassment allegations...

It seems every man woman and child in this country has been abused or harassed.. WTF? I don't want to make light of people that have been--its terrible, but the level of alleged cases seems so high that it is getting unbelievable.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...212502824.html
    I am the Living Man

Well my friend, what people as usual don't take into account is up until the last 5 or 10 years harassment was just the way it was done.

Sleep your way to the top, scratch my back and I'll scratch yours and it goes on today. Now we create the cottage industry of he groped me or unwanted whatever. Now days that's more lucrative and gets more media time that scratching the back or sleeping their way to the top.

Then nobody complained because that was the norm. Now suddenly people (especially rich people, there's a clue) have their careers ended and get sued for stuff that allegedly (and probably did) happen 30 years ago.

Now those prolific characters like Weinstein who made it a career should get ruined and dealt with accordingly. Others perhaps not so much.

I recently want around to all the violets here and asked if anyone had anything on me that might end my career. There were a lot of boxes available and thought it would be an ideal time to pack my stuff. Sadly nobody would file nothing so here I am, still at the old violet sweat shop.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    It seems every man woman and child in this country has been abused or harassed.. WTF? I don't want to make light of people that have been--its terrible, but the level of alleged cases seems so high that it is getting unbelievable.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...212502824.html
    The new context for abuse is; "if I don't get what I want when I want it I am being abused!" The concept of WORKING to EARN something is no longer in vogue! So these worthless folks are being "abused"
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

Kinda makes a new joke" You so ugly, nobody wanted to sexually harass you!"
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”