Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this make too much Sense?

Default Does this make too much Sense?

My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

To me, it makes the perfect amount of sense. Colion Noir is spot on and an awesome follow on YouTube...so is Alfonzo Rachel. They are not only wonderful assets to the black community, they are priceless assets to America. The media has been pulling teachers out of the woodwork to claim that the idea is to force teachers to carry guns. Some are also saying they will no longer teach, if armed guards or faculty become part of the school. My assumption is that they aren't exactly there for the students.

Yes, it makes perfect sense.
    ​O|||||||O

I'm still not a big fan of metal detectors. Maybe for schools that's the answer.
    Just creates more target rich environments with even less people able to defend or fight back.

Be like going the airport, I'd have to basically get nekkid. I'm sure they'll probably have them in grocery stores and every place some day.

Leave your leatherman at home so it don't set off the detector.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I’m OK with metal detectors as long as the security guards and those faculty who want to (and are qualified to) can still carry. Metal detectors would keep the kids from sneaking in weapons and, I would hope, stop the evil people at the door.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    been watching this guy for a while now...
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Jester1023 View Post
    The media has been pulling teachers out of the woodwork to claim that the idea is to force teachers to carry guns. Some are also saying they will no longer teach, if armed guards or faculty become part of the school. My assumption is that they aren't exactly there for the students.
    I guess these people don't go to the airports, government buildings nor many banks.
    We protect money and other material things better than we protect children, no?
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    I guess these people don't go to the airports, government buildings nor many banks.
    We protect money and other material things better than we protect children, no?
    Well...I can tell you exactly why they take a position of obstruction, as hypocritical as it is...but I don't believe this forum discusses politics. I know the Walther forum has a strict policy against it. Most likely their admin is not of like mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester1023 View Post
    Well...I can tell you exactly why they take a position of obstruction, as hypocritical as it is...but I don't believe this forum discusses politics. I know the Walther forum has a strict policy against it. Most likely their admin is not of like mind.
    Like Button.jpg
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com

Schools tend to have open campusus with many many buildings. Where do the metal detectors go? Do we want airport-style lines and pat downs for our 1st graders at our schools? Once they've all passed through, there'll only be an hour left in the school day.