Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March Mayhem

Default March Mayhem

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was drafted by the Navy.
    On his first day in boot camp, the Navy issued him a comb.
    That afternoon the Navy barber sheared off all his hair.

On his second day, the Navy issued Herman a toothbrush.
    That afternoon the Navy dentist yanked seven of his teeth.

On the third day, the Navy issued him a jock strap.
    The Navy has been looking for Herman for 51 years.
    NRA Benefactor

A Japanese Doctor Kensuke can’t find a job in a hospital in the Miami, so he opens his own clinic and puts a sign outside
    ‘Get treatment for 30 dollars – If not cured get back 150 dollars.’
    A vigilant American lawyer Steve thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 150 dollars and goes to the clinic.
    Steve: ‘I have lost my sense of taste.’
    Kensuke: ‘Nurse,please bring my special medicine from box No. 17 and put 2 drops in patient’s mouth.’
    Steve: ‘Ugwh. this is kerosene.’
    Kensuke: ‘Congratulations, your sense of taste is restored. 30 dollars please.’
    The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money.
    Steve: ‘I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything.’
    Kensuke: ‘Nurse, please bring my special medicine from box no. 17 and put 2 drops in patient’s mouth.’
    Steve (mad): ‘This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste.’
    Kensuke: ‘Congratulations. You got your memory back. 30 dollars please.’
    The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 150 dollars.
    Steve: ‘My eyesight has become very weak I can’t see at all.’
    Kensuke: ‘Well, I don’t have any medicine for that, so take this 150 dollars.’
    Steve (staring at the banknotes): ‘But this is 30 dollars, not 150 !’
    Kensuke: ‘Congratulations, your eyesight is fixed. Give me back 30 dollars which I gave to you and 30 dollars more please.’

Quote Originally Posted by kenemoore View Post
    Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was drafted by the Navy.
    On his first day in boot camp, the Navy issued him a comb.
    That afternoon the Navy barber sheared off all his hair.

On his second day, the Navy issued Herman a toothbrush.
    That afternoon the Navy dentist yanked seven of his teeth.

On the third day, the Navy issued him a jock strap.
    The Navy has been looking for Herman for 51 years.
    I know where they can find him! He changed his name to Joe and married my sister.
    NRA Benefactor

Art Collector's Wife

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!

You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Early St. Patricks Day Humor (because I am Irish, I can....)

1. A sobbing Ms Murphy approaches Fr O’Grady after mass.He says: “So what’s bothering you?”
    She replies: “Oh, Father, I’ve terrible news. My husband passed away last night.”
    The priest says: “Oh, Mary, that’s terrible. Did he have any last requests?”
    "Certainly father," she replied. “He said: “Please Mary, put down that damn gun.”

2. An Irish priest is driving along a country road when a police man pulls him over. He immediately smells alcohol on the priest's breath and notices an empty wine bottle in the car.
    He says: "Have you been drinking?"
    "Just water," says the priest.
    The cop replies: "Then why do I smell wine?"
    The priest looks at the bottle and says: "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

After many long months of cold and winter, we are finally coming up to spring and BBQ season. Therefore, it is important to refresh your memory on the Etiquette of this outdoor cooking ritual, as it's the only type of cooking a real man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ, the following chain of events is put into motion:

Routine:

1. The woman buys the food.
    2. The woman makes a salad, prepares vegetables, and makes dessert.
    3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
    with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - drink in hand.
    Here comes the important part:
    4. THE.....MAN.....PLACES.....THE.....MEAT.....ON.... .THE.....GRILL

More routine:

5. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
    6. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he deals with the situation.

Important again:

7. THE.....MAN.....TAKES.....THE.....MEAT.....OFF.... .THE...GRILL.....AND...HANDS.....IT....TO.....THE. ....WOMAN

More routine:

8. The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins,sauces and brings them to the table.
    9. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:

10. Everyone PRAISES THE MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
    11. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off' and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some
    women!

Happy BBQ Season everyone!

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Default Irreplaceable...

"Life Member NRA"

I Never Quite Figured Out

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all
    dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....
    "Life Member NRA"

Church bells....

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent’s house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, “He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.”
    Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex was surely asking for trouble.

“Oh, no, my dear,” replied Granny. “Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm.
    Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.”

She paused to wipe away a tear, and said, “He’d still be alive if that damned ice cream truck hadn’t come along.”

"Life Member NRA"

There once was a mick
    who reached for his wick
    instead of the sweet jello
    Whist sitting by Annette Funicello

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling