Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker Leaves Dem Strategist Stuttering On Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    I am curious about where he goes into gun shows and on line and buys guns without background checks.
    Wrt gun show private transactions....far as I know that's still state regulated/dependent.
    NRA Benefactor

Since the new law in our state all transactions at gun shows or otherwise have to be transferred through an FFL.

There was no issue before. Had to be a member with back ground check and also have a CPL.

A new cottage industry. Now there's dealers that don't even sell anything. They just do transfers for private vendors. First it was always 10 bucks at the show, a few have tried to up the auntie a bit but most refuse to raise so the ones after more loot don't get much business.

Now even if you sell to a friend or even a relative it's supposed to go through a dealer. Not sure how it can be enforced myself. But many are deeply afraid of big brother.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have bought guns at gun shows without undergoing a background check. It's not difficult. There is always someone walking around with a firearm and a sign offering it for sale.

That doesn't happen at ours. Have to be a member and if they get caught they are ejected and not allowed to return. Same goes for parking lot deals. Probably easier to get away with it out there as it's harder for security to catch but they do wander around and look for it.

I'm sure many gun shows are much more lax.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Wrt gun show private transactions....far as I know that's still state regulated/dependent.
    Yep, my state is no check required for "personal collection" sales. Most normal folks are good about regulating themselves too. Everyone wants to see an in state drivers license and prefers to have a carry permit also. Buyers and the sellers usually want that.

Now if you go into the hood I'm sure it would be different but then escaping with your money and life would be the bigger issue.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

This brings up a question about estate issues or gifts to family, especially for someone under 21 in Florida.

Don’t ask, Don’t tell? There’s no gun registration in Florida.