CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will Ar-15 Type guns go up in price/value?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    I think the panic has already begun.

Was looking to pick up a S&W M&P Sport II, or a Ruger AR556 - just in case. Three weeks ago, Bud's had 'em both for under $500.

Checking several online sites, like Bud's, Grab-A-Gun, etc, they're either sold out, or the price has gone through the roof.

Not cool.
    If you're going to buy a S&W AR why buy the Sport model?, I'd get the much better quality M&P15 models they are mil spec, the Sport series are the cheap-o versions designed to compete with the self builds and other lower-end brands

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    whew that's was a close one. Gotta get some 556....running low. Whats a good price these days? Its been a long time since I bought 556
    it was 23 cents a round a couple weeks ago when I bought a case

Quote Originally Posted by picrthis View Post
    If you're going to buy a S&W AR why buy the Sport model?, I'd get the much better quality M&P15 models they are mil spec, the Sport series are the cheap-o versions designed to compete with the self builds and other lower-end brands
    I'm just gonna build what I want the first time, instead of doing it piecemeal down the road...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    I'm just gonna build what I want the first time, instead of doing it piecemeal down the road...
    I've thought about that recently, only I am thinking about a 9mm ar pistol with an "arm brace". I wonder how short and light I could make it???? Could be fun if I could get it lighter than a CZ Scorpion which is on the heavy side for I think a 7 inch barrel.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    I own what I think will soon vanish as sales went in the toilet after President Trump was elected. An Original DD-M4.
    It blows away any other AR I ever shot including my original Colt 6920.
    Disclaimer: None of my weapons are "Assault" they are Defense only.
    Mine are ambidextrous
    NRA Benefactor

I just saw 23¢/round for 5.56mm rounds. If you can buy that for 23¢/round then that kinda puts re-loading on the back burner. But keep the brass handy because it ain't always gonna be that way.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!