Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cw380 pos

Quote Originally Posted by mattallamerican View Post
    why should you pay over 300.00 for a gun that wont work ruger lcp Taurus tcp glock 42 no issues
    Every firearm that you mention has had and continues to have issues. I wouldn't own any of them. As long as you don't own one of those sissy firearms, you shouldn't have any issues. If your friend wants to own a sissy gun, that's his business. I'm sure he'll work it out one way or another. Please don't pretend to think that the cw380 is the only firearm to have issues.

didnt mean to piss off all the fan boys I was just quoting tommy lee jones in us marshalls I happen to like kahrs my self. my friend not so much, my pm 40 runs flawless just as my glock 42s and tcp and the lcp few thousand rounds and no hick ups what can I say

Do you typically swat a hornet nest with a racquet, then tell them you were just kidding?

If the op really examined this forum, I think he would find that the group on this one, is probably the least "fanboyish" of any other forum period. We like all sorts of firearms, we own all sorts of firearms, and we can talk about them without braking any sort of forum rule. Carry on................................................ .....

If "your buddy" paid over $300 for a CW380, he/she got ripped off!! Just sayin. Also, I'd gladly offer $150 to take it off his/her hands.