CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Sue the school and the Sheriff's dept????

Default Sue the school and the Sheriff's dept????

WARNING>>>>THIS IS SATIRE So, anti gunners blame the gun,then how is it they are suing the school and the sheriff's office and not the actual gun? ....In court....School and Sheriff's office defense attorney to gun..."so on the day of the terrible event, did you willingly and with malice, pull the trigger of yourself and shoot those students"? The gun replies...YES SIR, as with every shooting we guns always fire ourselves with out any help from a person". ..........."There, it is the guns fault!!!!, the defense rest your honor"!!!!!

Really not that much satire. That's the way lawyers think.

It's a money cottage industry. I hear students are intending to sue the school and the sheriff's dept. You think they thunk this up without a little prodding from some lower than snake bellies lawyer.

Banning lawyers would be far more productive than banning guns.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

.I will say that based on the news(sic)I've seen, and if true, the sheriff dept does need to be sued. They had numerous calls and interactions with the shooter that warranted him to be detained and charged with numerous misdemeanor offences and or psych evals. The spineless head of the sheriff dept was quick to divert this attention to everything(read gun), and everyone but himself and the dept. Law enforcement failed that community. Its like this....If tell everyone on this forum that I am going to kill Bawanna, and I post vids of me with a gun saying I am going to kill Bawanna, and I write letters to whomever saying I am going to kill Bawanna, and my neighbors, my priest, and gun club call local authorities and say this guy is going to kill Bawanna and I do kill Bawanna---certainly I am to blame, but who else is to blame? Are the people we pay to protect Bawanna delinquent in their duty by not doing everything the law allows to protect Bawanna? Sorry Bawanna. I am using your name for hyperbolic effect only. I love you, not in a mano to mano way as you say, and would never try to kill you. It just seems that the system fell short. If I am wrong on this idea, please respectfully tell me why.
    I am the Living Man

Speaking in a purely third party capacity, have I done anything to offend you recently.

Does bawanna needs to be worried. I been so busy watching for black helicopters that I ain't exactly been watching my back too good lately.

That all changes exactly now.

Now rolling away from the serious side, I do agree with you. Lots of folks dropped the ball it sounds like. But sadly the only source of information I've found so far is via the media and in my book they are about 3 steps below lawyers in my scale of human development.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Speaking in a purely third party capacity, have I done anything to offend you recently.

Does bawanna needs to be worried. I been so busy watching for black helicopters that I ain't exactly been watching my back too good lately.

Now rolling away from the serious side, I do agree with you. Lots of folks dropped the ball it sounds like. But sadly the only source of information I've found so far is via the media and in my book they are about 3 steps below lawyers in my scale of human development.
    as long as you grant me Pedro's protection, we are good. Nothing but love here.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Best description of the news media I've heard yet.

Suing the government institutions are just suing themselves [the people who use the schools will pay for any law suits out of their own pocket....may get tax increase to cover the law suit]. Un-elect the losers in control. More people need to take voting serious.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

True dat. Around here there's a big lawyer to do about suing the school district because they didn't address asbestos issues diligently enough in some of our old schools (very old). The money taken from the school district has to come from someplace. School levies, taxes, PTA.
    This is common sense thinking that lawyers don't want anyone to think about. Just think about dollars and their percentage, probably 75%.

Common sense also says the best way to deal with asbestos is don't disturb it. Tearing it out and messing with it stirs it up worse than painting over it.
    They are replacing schools right and left around here, the old one's will come down soon enough.

Maybe I could sue my violet supervisor for making me blind or perhaps making me wish I was blind so I don't have look at her morbidly obese person.

My vision has to be worth something right? 50 million sound good for starts?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I read an interesting piece about collusion between the police and school board. In order to get more government money for the school they quit arresting students to make the system look better. The end result is students can break the law with immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    I read an interesting piece about collusion between the police and school board. In order to get more government money for the school they quit arresting students to make the system look better. The end result is students can break the law with immunity.
    Yeah dustnchips. The way the sheriff behaves makes me believe it too.
    I am the Living Man