Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Will CT #CMR-206 mount on S9?

Default Will CT #CMR-206 mount on S9?

Does anyone know if the crimson Trace Railmaster #CMR-206, universal green light lazer will fit on the new S9 pistol. The S9 comes w/ a short accessory rail.

Well I thought I posted a response to the question but i guess it didn't work. I have a railmaster on an XD and a CZ P09, both are my night time guns the wife can handle. There are adapters so that they fit most pistols with a rail. You'd probably be OK.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I put one on a Ruger SR22, which also has a short rail, with no problem. The four adapters should help fit most rails.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I did an inquiry to both Kahr technical and Crimson Trace. They said the Crimson Trace #CMR-206 will fit on the new S9 pistol.

Late post but for posterity's sake; the answer is yes. I put a CT 206 on my S9 with no problem.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.