CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: CM9 magazines and spare parts

Default CM9 magazines and spare parts

Given the current environment, I feel the need to purchase more magazines for my CM9 real soon. Does anyone know where the best prices are for these?

Also I have spare recoil spring assemblies, firing pins and extractors. Is there anything else that wears out on a CM9 that I might need?

This gun is used a lot.

Thanks, Hank

Quote Originally Posted by white cloud View Post
    Given the current environment, I feel the need to purchase more magazines for my CM9 real soon. Does anyone know where the best prices are for these?

Also I have spare recoil spring assemblies, firing pins and extractors. Is there anything else that wears out on a CM9 that I might need?

This gun is used a lot.

Thanks, Hank
    Being Kahr owners with small capacity magazines, I think we are in the safe zone with gun banning....except if they ban ALL SEMI automatic weapons. CHEAP KAHR MAGAZINES.... now that is the million dollar question. For the quality, they are way over priced, but such is the life of a Kahr owner. At least i can get high quality after market mags for my CZ using Mec-Gar mags. With the current atmosphere about guns, mags and accessories up in the air, I have started acquiring 10 rd mags for my S&W and CZ pistols just in case.

I'd be acquiring high cap mags even for guns you don't own. They'll never come and take them away and who's gonna know?
    So far you don't have to do NICS checks to buy a magazine. If you never get the gun, you got money in the bank on the extra mags.

I no longer get worked up over this stuff. Now they even got the kids brainwashed to march for gun violence.

I wish there was a vaccine that could be given to provide common sense to folks that lack it, which is a whole lot of people these days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have found mags priced right for my PM9s on eBay. In addition to the spare parts and springs you listed, I would get slide stop spring and definitely cocking cam spring because they get damaged or deformed easily. (The cocking cam springs in both of my PM9s broke at around 4.5K - 5.0K rounds.)

I have found Grabagun (~$28/mag) to have better prices than the Kahr website.

-Wlf

So.... I know a guy who is sort of a prepper. His philosophy is to have two guns of the exact same model, plus consumables, such as springs, magazines etc.. That way when the SHTF, you can always salavage parts from one to make the other work, if need be.
    NRA Benefactor

Thank all of you for your kind and helpful replies.