Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic masculinity?? WTF?

Seek medical attention!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Shrug. There's a bit more to masculinity than a 4-hour erection.
    Praise the lord, there's hope for me yet.
    NRA Benefactor

Well, I'll bet that idiot in the video has to ask his husband for directions while driving his Prius and eats his steak well done.

"nuance bro" must have a lot of self control to keep from laughing at all those clueless SJWs he interviews.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Now your profiling! I love you Armybrat.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Now your profiling!
    You might be right, so I shouldn't be so judgmental. He probably doesn't own a car and either uses a bicycle or has a monthly bus pass to go to the SJW rally de jour.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Or it could be a Subaru although some here love their outbacks or brokebacks or some sort of backs.

Profile on. I'm a big believer in it.

Your probably on track with the bicycle (probably stolen) or buss pass, (government supplied).
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Or it could be a Subaru although some here love their outbacks or brokebacks or some sort of backs...
    ...reminds me of the funniest fantasy football team name I ever heard...when all of my nephew’s running backs went on injured reserve: “Broke Running Back Mountain”.
    ​O|||||||O

U Peeples R Mean!
    NRA Benefactor

TOP DEFINITION

Toxic Masculinity
    A social science term that describes narrow repressive type of ideas about the malegender role, that defines masculinity as exaggerated masculine traits like being violent, unemotional, sexually aggressive, and so forth. Also suggests that men who act too emotional or maybe aren’t violent enough or don’t do all of the things that “real men” do, can get their “man card” taken away.

Many people confuse the difference between Masculinity and toxic Masculinity. However, one can be masculine without having toxic Masculinity.

Some beliefs of toxic masculinity is that:

-interactions between men and women always has to be competitive and not cooperative.

-men can never truly understand women and that men and women can never just be friends.

-That REAL men need to be strong and that showing emotion is a sign of weakness... unless it’s anger, that is considered okay.

-The idea that men can never be victims of abuse and talking about it is shameful.

-The idea that REAL men always want sex and are ready for it at any time.

-The idea that violence is the answer to everything and that REAL men solve their problems through violence.

-The idea that men could never be single parents and that men shouldn’t be very interactive in their children’s learning and development and that men should always be the dominant one in the relationship or else he’s a “Cuck.”

-The idea that any interest in a range of things that are strictly considered feminine would be an emasculation of a guy.

Guy: A Real Man doesn’t stay home and take care of his kids while his wife works. You’re a cuck.

Other guy: I don’t need your toxic Masculinity and preconceived notions of what it means to be a “real mean.”

#misogyny#chauvinism#sexism
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

^^^ so?
    Last edited by b4uqzme; 03-16-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    ​O|||||||O