Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new

Thread: I was lost but now I am found

Default I was lost but now I am found

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I have been experiencing password issues with the forum for more than a year but thankfully they were resolved yesterday. In the last couple of years I have added to my Kahr collection a Kahr K9 made in the 90's. Added a set of wooden grips to the K9. I also purchased a CT380 with the Tungsten finish. I posted earlier today it didn't start running 100% until after 150 rounds and a little bit of work with some 800 grit sand paper. Its working fine now. It was also a challenge to find an OWB belt slide holster. If I can figure out how I will add some pictures.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

was blind, but now I see.....welcome back.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Welcome back. BTW you are just one post away from being able to use the picture attach function: Go Advanced then choose the attachment icon. A new attachment manager window will open up. It's easy from there.
    ​O|||||||O

Thanks for the letting me know. I will use this reply to put me over the edge.
    This forum has always been full of great people!

Hello and welcome. LOL yeah, we need a "lost and found" section...lol

Welcome back Phillip from N/E Florida! If you own a Kahr, this is the place to hang out. Lot of good folks here!

Not a bad place to hang out even if you don't have a Kahr. But it seems to be the lighting rod that attracts us all.

I forgot my password for a bit, I have the computer remember me but sometimes I have to use it and I was coming up blank.

Awkward.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Not a bad place to hang out even if you don't have a Kahr. But it seems to be the lighting rod that attracts us all.

I forgot my password for a bit, I have the computer remember me but sometimes I have to use it and I was coming up blank.

Awkward.
    If I ever disappear thats probably what happened to me. I hate passwords, at work we have to change them every 90 days on three different sites.

You know what they say..."the mind is the second thing to go..." and it's the truth, my hearing sucks. :P
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

At job #4 I have to clock in on a computer using my employee ID number. Been there a month and I still have to look. 6 digits.
    Same here at job #1. I just get comfy remembering my password and have to change it.

Go through I think 10 and then I can start over again with my original. I think it's an ahlzeimers test which of course is not to be confuse with dementia.

My hearing sucks too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Which holster did you decide on ?