Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: new member. CW380 enroute. my 1st Kahr. here for information

Default new member. CW380 enroute. my 1st Kahr. here for information

here for proper care and feeding of new CW380

I've it been here long, but welcome anyway. Great group of folks with solid advice. My 1st Kahr is also the CW380. Just got mine a few weeks ago. I've done all the pre-range procedures, but life has gotten in the way and I have yet to shoot it.

You will soon have several folks chime in with advice.

In the new member forum there is a sticky "proper prep of a new Kahr" http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-of-a-new-kahr follow the instructions. I have seen it posted that you do not have to do all of it anymore, but I would do it all anyway. Use American made ammunition. Perfecta and fioochi are known to cause trouble. There are simple things that will allow you to run any ammo but wait for latter if you want to do that. Make sure you don't limp wrist it. A good firm grip is necessary to make it run right. I had problems my first 100 rounds and then I did the suggestions in the sticky. Since then I have over 2000 rounds through mine with out a single problem. They shoot very accurately and are a lot of fun as well as being easy to carry. Have fun !!!

Hello and welcome. Plenty of info here.