Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well so much for my CM9 being perfect

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Hey, it might be the big gun but the P-07 isn't lacking in any way.
    The P-07 was my EDC till I bought the CM9. It is a great gun and with the Kadet .22 conversion kit a lot of fun shooting cheap ammo with the same gun you carry every day in 9mm. A conversion kit for the Kahr firearms would be great also.

Well at least I know the CM9 got to Kahr alright.

Dear Kahr Customer,

This is an automated e-mail to acknowledge receipt of the item you returned to our customer service department. It has now been entered into our processing queue. We will ship the item back as soon as possible. However we may contact you in the meantime if we have a question or need a decision from you.

LOL....If they call saying they can not fix it, I will just have to say a MK9 Elite would be a suitable replacement

Any update? (I know, first post and all but been carrying only big guns for 19 years. Just wondering here. )

I e mailed Kahr asking for an estimate of time to repair, but have not received an reply as of yet. Seems likely 6-8 weeks at least from what most say for a turn around time....may be as long as 12 weeks. I bought a Taurus G2c for a back up to my P-07 and so far really like it. I know...a fricken what? Yep a Taurus, had a TCP 738 that was pretty good, just to small for me and my wife could not manually rack the slide. The G2c (PT111 G2 replacement)SAM_1374.jpg is a 12 rd capacity and nice concealable size, very accurate, ...DA/SA striker fired type of system with a great short reset. When I get my Kahr back it will still be my go to CCW, but this Taurus has impressed me.

Thanks for letting us know. Please keep us updated! As for the Taurus, I like to have options.

CS e-mailed me saying an estimated time of 6-7 weeks for most repairs...puts me about 4-5 weeks to go. Now, if I could only get a reply from the US post office as to where the hell my fiber optic sights and SS striker guide I ordered from Lakeline, for my G2c are located in the vast Twilight Zone of the USPS!

Just got an update....the CM9 is headed home. Shipped today and it will be here on Friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_usn_ret View Post
    Just got an update....the CM9 is headed home. Shipped today and it will be here on Friday!!!
    Nice. Hope it’s fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I agree. My Kahr CM9 is EDC, but I like my Taurus PT111 G2

I think the PT111 G2 and now the G2c are probably bad mouthed and ignored because they are Taurus firearms. Taurus made a big mistake with the recall situation in trying to dodge the bullet as one might say. IF they just acknowledged they messed up, gave a true replacement $$ amount refund or a like firearm for replacement they would have never gotten so much bad publicity and kept many loyal Taurus firearm owners. Unfortunately the G2c is paying the price for their mistake ........till more word gets out on good the handgun really is. Kahr could make a few improvements on their firearms to help the reputation become even more recommended to new shooter or to those that just hear the horror stories of breaking them in. Those of us that have a Kahr and truly enjoy owning it....well they have to keep even the most loyal of owners happy too! Seeing rails available on a Kahr firearm is going to help, and maybe a .22 plinker would grow a lot of interest. I was disappointed my CM9 developed trigger problems, but I know any handgun, no matter the manufacture or the price can be a bad apple. Giving up on Kahr for the problem....not going to happen. Is it a Mk9 Elite?............nope, never will afford one but my CM9 is a Kahr I could afford and it is a KAHR. At 67+ years of age I am realistic about my ownership of firearms....retired/disabled = no P series or MK9 Elite guns for me. I am ok with that, as long as what I own goes bang when I pull the trigger. Kahr, CZ, Taurus, S&W and yes even a CF-380 Hi Point are included.