Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: PM9 Nightsight Version Now Shipping With Truglo TFX’s?

Default PM9 Nightsight Version Now Shipping With Truglo TFX’s?

Hi All,

I picked up my new PM9 last night and noticed it came with Truglo TFX’s installed (non-pro) instead of the Meprolight Trudots that I had read about and that are shown on pretty much all pics (including the ones on Kahrs website).

I’m not complaining haha, in fact I was most likely going to buy/install Pros anyway so now I can just leave them alone since they’re close enough.

I was just curious though, when was this change made or did I just randomly get lucky?

Thanks!

Kahr and Mepro must have had a fallowing out. Mako Group now distributes Meprolight, Kimber USA in the past. Mako sells Mepros for Kahr direct. $114 I think.

Let’s see

I just picked up my new PM9 DLC and it has Trijicon night sights so maybe they are using what they can order to keep up with production....I'm happy with the Trijicons and have had them on other pistols and they hold up very well....Real happy with the little pistol, I did the usual new Kahr prep and lube and I can already sling shot a round into the chamber and it's still unaired.....Hope to get some rounds down range Sunday...

Ah ok interesting, thanks for the insight. What’s the new Kahr prep if you don’t mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sBlind View Post
    Ah ok interesting, thanks for the insight. What’s the new Kahr prep if you don’t mind me asking?
    its a thread in the New Members forum.. http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...-of-a-new-kahr
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm