Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: here ya go

Has anybody told these kids that their school security guard failed them, their local police department failed them, their sheriff's department failed them, AND THE FBI? Neither the NRA nor the 2nd amendment failed them. Somebody is organizing this to further their own agenda and it isn't the conservatives.
    Last edited by marshal kane; 03-28-2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: included "the FBI"
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

At the risk of being labeled a conspiracy theorist, I agree this is organized.

Must be big dollars involved. Real cops, real men do not stay outside even if ordered to by superiors who are probably getting paid even more.

Hopefully they'll tear the school down very soon to eliminate any evidence.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I wish someone would tell all the little snowflakes that without the 2nd amendment they wouldn't have their 1st amendment rights of free speech and assembly to protest and demand that the Government take others rights away to protect themselves....I wonder if they have ever heard of Tiananmen Square???....I find it very ironic that these children are so upset and worried that they have to go out and "March for our lives" when I guarantee to a person they have no problems at all with killing babies still in the womb...I fear for the future of this country with leaders like that little belligerent smarta$$ CNN plant David Hogg leading them on......Makes me sick to my stomach....

Read this article: http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/...-astroturfing/

Covers how a bunch of teeny boppers got organized so fast....Hint they had help.
    NRA Benefactor

Getsome, they don’t want freedom of speech. They want to say their crap but no one else should be allowed to speak.