Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Hello from Kansas City

Default Hello from Kansas City

New member and new Kahr owner. I have always carried revolvers and am a big fan of the Sig P250 with it's smooth double action trigger. It's a bit big and heavy for carry but so are most revolvers. Well, a friend at the local gun shop showed me his PM40 and once I tried the trigger I was amazed. A great double action trigger in a light thin auto. So, I bought my CM9 from them a week ago now and really love this gun. So much that I just bought a TP9 from Bud's today. I'll see it soon. A great gun design that I never knew about.

BTW, thanks to the forum I smoothed out the gritty feeling from the trigger bar spring right off the bat. Nice place you have here.

Welcome.................I think you'll like it here.

Welcome. I too like Sigs but I prefer to carry a revolver vs. a semi-auto that large. But like you I fell in love with the Kahr trigger...and how thin it is...and light...and now carry one (P40/PM9) most of the time. Glad to have you here. Chime in often.
    ​O|||||||O

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been a Kahr fan for some time. I decided to buy my first pistol and tried the mk9. I loved the size and weight and the trigger feel and I walked out of the store that day with my new Kahr. I plan to read the forums and learn new things and
    Maybe someday contribute.

Howdy!

Hello and welcome. I've been working in KC for the last 6 yrs, March to November...lol Union Glazier, worked on the Cerner West, Cerner @ Bannister, The Roanoke at the Plaza ( both times, after the Bar next to it blew up), KU Medical Center, Downtown at the Savoy Hotel, that the Jack Daniels family bought, etc.. Love KC, the City of Fountains. The River Mkt, First Fridays down at the West Bottoms. Arts at the Plaza. Big names at Knuckleheads (saw Johnny Lang and ELO, last summer & Greg Allman at the Argosy, before he died). Heard y'all got blasted the last couple of days with bad weather and tornadoes. Hope everyone is ok.