Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TP9 at Bud's for good price

Default TP9 at Bud's for good price

New member here. Thought I would let anyone interested know that Bud's has the TP9 for $336. I just ordered one as it looked like a good price for the higher trim package. I was going to get the CT but it's only $16 less and has one less magazine. So, seemed like a great deal.

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.

Oops. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ResJudicata View Post
    Oops. Sorry.
    Heads-up are always appreciated.
    I have posted several here myself over the years, and also a couple on the Colt forum (in both those cases forum members bought the scarce Colt Single Action Army revolvers within minutes before they were snatched up)

Grabagun has the TP9 for a little bit more - $340.67, plus $7.99 shipping:

https://grabagun.com/kahr-tp9-9mm-4-msts-7rd-poly.html

(note that they incorrectly list it as a 7+1 capacity)
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

The TP9 came in yesterday. Damn, that is a nice little gun. I'm glad I got the T size rather than the P9 I was looking at. The grip length of the full size is perfect in my hand. Should be able to shoot it this weekend but cleaned it a lubed it last night and everything looks and cycles great.

The TP9 is my favorite Kahr. Thought about getting a second one and converting the grip to a P size like the original TP9. Maybe at this price it's time do jump.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I like both my CM9 and the TP9. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find these guns. There is just something about the overall geometry of these guns that works perfectly for me. I can pull the trigger on both of them at full speed without disturbing the sights as much as even some single action guns unless the single action trigger is too light for carry. The gun just remains stable all the way through the trigger pull. These things are just fantastic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ResJudicata View Post
    I like both my CM9 and the TP9. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find these guns. There is just something about the overall geometry of these guns that works perfectly for me. I can pull the trigger on both of them at full speed without disturbing the sights as much as even some single action guns unless the single action trigger is too light for carry. The gun just remains stable all the way through the trigger pull. These things are just fantastic for me.
    YES. It takes a LITTLE adjustment for me, then it all works! I REALLY like the PPS and held them side by side yesterday. No contest - the Kahr trigger pull is MUCH easier to deal with.

Carolina Ballistics (never ordered from them) has them for $309 plus $14.95 shipping.

It seems that these and TP 45s stay discounted pretty nicely, and sometimes for steals. Right now, it is VERY good.