Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rolling Dead Man. We only need one Walking one.

When I go to dealership to look it is to see what I will be buying 6-8 years. That is when they start to get affordable. Pretty sad when a $50 k truck is worth about 10-12k after just a few short years. Bad for new vehicle buyers but good for me. I just recently bought a 2000 Land Cruiser for 8k and re-sold it for 12k after only owning it 6 months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Please tell me that white thing next to it isn't a Prius?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Gosh durn it, my grail old mossy 22 just showed up on the auction site. Good buy now price too. Wednesday and wife don't get home till Sunday but getting the new phone depleted my mossy hunting money.
    I have access to our (her) bank account. Devil on the right shoulder says transfer and go for it, devil on the left shoulder says do so and die!

On the negative side the shop was 40 bucks to ship and 50 bucks to the West Coast which of course is where I am. Also jabbing 5% for CC use. Robbery in my book.

Just tracked the last one and UPS apparently using Wagon Trains won't arrive till next Monday. Is my impatience showing through once again?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Please tell me that white thing next to it isn't a Prius?
    Probably would be better than the Escape that it is [company car]. Gutless wonder!
    "Life Member NRA"

Company car? I thought you was retarded er retired.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Gosh durn it, my grail old mossy 22 just showed up on the auction site. Good buy now price too. Wednesday and wife don't get home till Sunday but getting the new phone depleted my mossy hunting money.
    I have access to our (her) bank account. Devil on the right shoulder says transfer and go for it, devil on the left shoulder says do so and die!

On the negative side the shop was 40 bucks to ship and 50 bucks to the West Coast which of course is where I am. Also jabbing 5% for CC use. Robbery in my book.

Just tracked the last one and UPS apparently using Wagon Trains won't arrive till next Monday. Is my impatience showing through once again?
    Um, is the missus spending money while she is out cavorting around? If the answer to this question is "yes" then listen to the devil on the right shoulder. It can be easily justified!

No just tired! In today's world need to work another 50 years to get ahead....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"

"Um, is the missus spending money while she is out cavorting around? If the answer to this question is "yes" then listen to the devil on the right shoulder. It can be easily justified!"

Yes she is, cruise, shopping, who knows what all. Nothing she does justifies me to do anything, at least that what she says. I never say no. She is not high maintenance, no Imelda Marcos show collection, purse collection etc. I'm fortunate that way.
    That being said I did it any way. It's headed my way tomorrow Fed Ex, should be here next week about the same time the first one arrives. 2 guns in one week, I don't think this has ever happened to me before.

"No just tired! In today's world need to work another 50 years to get ahead.... "

You and me both brother......April Fools is my 20 year anniversary here at the dept. I tell myself, that's enough but not much job market for old deaf derelicts in wheelchairs, although I remind myself that's what I was 20 years ago when they hired me so maybe there's something out there.
    Still like to be a Rodeo Clown before I cross the river.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan