Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Switching to a SIG P365?

I've been a SIG fan for almost forty years, although HK has more recently captured my interest. I will probably buy a 365, but it won't replace my CM45 as my go-to carry gun. That hole in the forward end of the barrel is just too small.

If the positive reports continue since Sig first addressed the issues, I'll be getting one.

If it functions properly, shoots well for me and pocket carries similarly to my PM9 then it'll likely replace it.

If Sig develops a higher capacity .45 of a similar size to my PM45, then it'll be in jeopardy too.

Love my Kahrs but small with an acceptable weight and increased capacity wins every time for me. Sign me up.

I'm not interested in the Sig P365.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Do we buy guns because we need to update, or just because they are new?
    Even though I try to come up with a real good reason I always come back to this: I buy guns because they are there. It's just like my wife and shoes.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Does anyone know of any comparison vids/pics that compare the two guns? Regardless, I’m more interested in having the smaller overall package 👍 and I think the PM9 checks that box. And when the mag guts comes out for the PM9 it’ll only have 3 less rounds.

A week ago ...a big fat NO. Today with my CM9 in for trigger reset problems I have to say.............big fat NO!!!

The word is out that the P365 fits the same holsters as the CM9, PM9 and MX9. Count me in as a buyer, but I am keeping my Kahrs too.

If I had a Glock. which I do not, I would trade it in on the Sig 365.
    Seems Sig has figured out how to put 10 rounds in a CM sized pistol, grip and all.
    Will keep my CM for pocket and ankle carry. I like the trigger and the extra rounds would make it heavier.

I'very had one riding around in my pocket for a week. It certainly fits there as well as my PM9s. Like the Kahrs, a beautifully crafted pistol.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Alfonso, I agree. I have had mine for about a 2 weeks and have ran over 300 flawless rounds through it. Shoots everything it is fed and extremely accurate. Will it replace my CM9, no. But it is sure nice to have 10 plus 1. At 21 feet I had 10 in a single hole with 1 flyer.