CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Switching to a SIG P365?

I'm waiting to hold and test fire a P365, but it looks great. If it works well and fits in my existing Kahr holsters, then it'll have a place in carry rotation.
    Any of you PM9 & P365 owners wing to post comparison pics for us, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    I'm waiting to hold and test fire a P365, but it looks great. If it works well and fits in my existing Kahr holsters, then it'll have a place in carry rotation.
    Any of you PM9 & P365 owners wing to post comparison pics for us, please?
    Look about half way down the page here:
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...finitely/page2
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Nope. A CW380 or P380 is a real, serious weapon that shoots very well, so for me a larger "pocket" gun defeats the purpose. But Kahr and everyone else sells a lot of pocket 9mms, so there must be a place for them. If you're going to carry one, might as well try out the Sig and see if it works for you but I'm not tempted.

On the other hand, the new Glock 19X is my idea of a 9mm pistol. 1 17 round and 2 19 round mags. There's extra capacity that might actually be of use.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Just held one of those minutes ago. It was pretty nice. I'd myself prefer to have a 17 slide and a 19 frame myself but it was nice. (for a glock).
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'd myself prefer to have a 17 slide and a 19 frame myself but it was nice. (for a glock).
    A g17 and a hacksaw to the grip, and you’re just moments away. That does sound interesting. If I could find a G17 cheap I might give it a try.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

A friend had the P365 on order at 2 separate places. One of the stores called that they had some in. He bought 2, one for him and one for his daughter. He hasn’t shot his but son in law has shot the other and likes it.

Since he still has one on order, he asked if I would take it so he wouldn’t look bad and I said sure, what are friends for. So it looks like a P365 is in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Look about half way down the page here:
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...finitely/page2
    Thanks! I found these as well...
    G43, P365, Shield 9/40

i recently had a chance to buy one! the owner of
    the gunshop only had one for $550. was the updated model with sig xray sights! the only reason i didnt buy it, was for me the trigger seemed extremly light for me! i believe the trigger is 5-6 lbs but honestly it felt like 3lbs!!! since i didnt have another to compare i decided to hold off! outside that the size is nice and 11 rounds even better! The only other downside I saw...the back strap bottom corners were a bit sharp! nothing a lil sand paper wouldnt solve! but the trigger hole! Where the trigger protrudes out of the frame...had also some sharp corners...would bite my chubby big ass finger everytime i pulled the trigger...once again nothing a lil sand paper wouldnt solve....ill wait till prices drop and all bugs worked out😜😜
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Do we buy guns because we need to update, or just because they are new?
    I buy guns (that are reliable) because I LOVE them…………………………………...

I just purchased my first Kahr pistol, a CM9 but saw and handled a 365 at LGS....I really liked it. All the Sigs I have owned have been good pistols. I wish I hadn't traded a great shooting Sig 1911 for that damned S&W 500!!!