Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Never drop your guard

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Ok boys and girls and Jocko too if your watching, I've carefully reread and scrutinized the previous post and discovered that Itxi and I are actually on the same page. A page or two back he mentioned that he doesn't keep the chamber on his shotty loaded and the time involved isn't important.
    This is precisely my thinking so rather than being 180 off as I incorrectly read, we're actually 180 on, not in any mano mano way ya understand.

So given this clearer more correct information, we can accept that the pissy post was in fact directed at knkali and not my own self. Picture a very relieved bawanna right here.
    Now I've just completed a thorough and precise back ground check on knkali and determined that despite the fact that he keeps his shotty chamber loaded, he's not pissy either.

So digesting all that with a little pondering and perhaps a wee dram of Scotch I think we're actually all ok here.

I think I'll do a little checking on Jocko, I think he just might in fact be a bit pissy with his attitude about 9mms and his thinking that 1911's should be put out to pasture. Probably wants to be close to his sheep. He actually said that to me just the other day. 1911's should be put out to pasture.
    Now that in my infinitely small mind is pissy!
    I have no edge here against Ixi. In fact, I look forward to many productive interactions with him in the future. I sincerely hope he feels the same way. I certainly do not know everything even though I slept at a Holiday Inn, and have changed my view points on many things after being exposed to other viewpoints by forum members. I can only hope that Ixi and others push me to challenge my viewpoints.
    BTW single malt guy here.
    cheers
    I am the Living Man

May peace be upon us all.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Peace betwixt you and I, nothing else matters darling. Focus on that. Hope the convict don't read this or I could be in for a stomping.
    No problems here cyber Hubby! Don't worry about the convict, He's a gentle man unless there's a bad guy around!