Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sig p365...a better look

Looks like a lot of pieces parts to deal with. May be easier when your hands are on it.

Great pics and details. I will definitely refer to this when I decide to do an in depth cleaning. I'm getting more primer smear than what yours looks like. Mine is first batch before RSA upgrade. Didn't send it in for upgrades because it runs great. I'm a big believer in "if it works don't F*** with it". I did have Sig send me the X-ray sights and I installed them myself. What is your 365's DOB?

Just picked up one today. Label on the box shows March 2018 date. So should have all the recent updates. Very pleased with the size and the weight of the P365. I took it out to the range and put 55 trouble free 115 GR practice rounds through it. Also quite impressed with the trigger, very similar to the P320 with nice short reset. Great sights too. I recently shot a G43 and it wasn't pleasant to shoot, whereas the P365 had less felt recoil to me. If it proves to be reliable , Sig has a winner.

Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Nice review, but really not necessary for us here in California...we will never see it on the "approved" list.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Nice gun. You say the trigger is similar to the 320? I have read, and I may be mistaken that the trigger is like a double action trigger, on the longer side with a 6.2 lb pull. Actually that is what I would prefer over a short crisp light trigger. Short reset would not personally matter to myself as I do not ride resets. It will be interesting to hear what others say about the trigger. Looks like a really nice gun and Congratulations! And thank you for taking the time to do the review.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Nice gun. You say the trigger is similar to the 320? I have read, and I may be mistaken that the trigger is like a double action trigger, on the longer side with a 6.2 lb pull. Actually that is what I would prefer over a short crisp light trigger. Short reset would not personally matter to myself as I do not ride resets. It will be interesting to hear what others say about the trigger. Looks like a really nice gun and Congratulations! And thank you for taking the time to do the review.
    I would say the trigger is close to the feel of the 320. Not long stroke at all. There is a little bit of take up then you feel the wall , then it breaks. Reset is audible and short. I'll put my trigger gauge on it later and get back to you. Averaged 5 lbs. 10 oz. on the gauge. Sure feels less than that though.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

mine was born on 4/18....so far so good!!!
    Only problem I'm keeping an eye on at the moment is the fire control group has a little bit of play (movement) inside the frame back and forth😰
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

besides that, I need to get used to the trigger even though it's 5 to 6 pounds it feels more like 3

btw...found out yesterday GRAY GUNS...will be coming out with laser stippled versions of the grip frame (module) spoke yesterday...about end of year....grips will be supplied by sig! hopefully different color frames also😁😁😁
    almost forgot...sig will be making intergrated laser grip frames and maybe lights....built into frame itself....

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    besides that, I need to get used to the trigger even though it's 5 to 6 pounds it feels more like 3
    That has been my experience also. Just checked the trigger gauge and it shows average of 5 lbs 10 oz. It sure doesn't feel like a six pound trigger. Awesome little gun so far.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,