Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sig p365...a better look

got2have1....does your FCU...slightly move in frame????

btw....i see you have a p6...never take fully apart...lol what a pain to reassemble...hahaha
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

Here is a good review of the 365 trigger. I shot a used 320 about a month ago, and the trigger was way too light. It may have had a trigger job, could not tell you. However I like this trigger on the 365 much better, or at least from the video. He uses the term "Roll" which it appears to do. Seems much Longer than the 320, but in a good way. The trigger reset appears longer as well, but actually I think this will make the gun a better CCW.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbOmhQYsqqQ

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    got2have1....does your FCU...slightly move in frame????

btw....i see you have a p6...never take fully apart...lol what a pain to reassemble...hahaha
    It does move a very slight amount 1/32" right to left at the rear where the pin is. But not that I can discern anywhere else. Never had a P6 or P225 apart completely. I would definitely need help from youtube.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

mine moves slightly front to back maybe 1/32...but for me its more noticable when i pull the trigger on an empty gun...

I also have some movement, not unlike my friends P320. It is a Polymer frame with a modular trigger group. Some movement will be present. It's full length steel rails will keep it accurate.
    If you worry about movement you should have shot my Army issued 1911. I could see daylight through parts of that gun but it never jammed and shot just fine. Sometimes we are all guilty of overthinking and paying way too much attention to the internet.

Ignore everything but shooting that little sucker.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

My concerns for the movement is just because of wear and tear... how the gun will hold up 1000 rounds or more from now.... not sure what the warranty is on the sigs....hmmmm, hopefully their life warranty

I shot mine again today with a buddy who wanted to try it out. He has a G43 for his carry. He was impressed in all aspects. We put another 50 rounds through it with no issues. I keep thinking how cool it is to have 10 in the mag. I just got on the list from Top Gun Supply for a 12 round mag.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

The only thing about the 12 round mags is once inside they wiggle a little bit the 10 rounder and 10 round extended don't wiggle as much

For me.....I buy small gun to be SMALL. The 10 round mag is just fine. I really like the 365 fits pocket or in appendix holster and just disappears.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I agree but I buy the 12 rounders for the range and when it's in the safe it's in there with the biggest magazine but for carry I like to 10 Rounders