Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sig p365...a better look

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    I agree but I buy the 12 rounders for the range and when it's in the safe it's in there with the biggest magazine but for carry I like to 10 Rounders
    Me too. 12 rounders for range . Carry will be 10 rounds.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

Perhaps it's just me but I like to shoot at range same setup I will be carrying. For me the 365 is not a target gun.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I agree with Jeepster09. I carry and shoot 10 round mags and 95% of the time I shoot my P365 offhand. I only own one 12 round mag and that is only used when at work where capacity may be my friend.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Thanks for the pics. This seems like a great pistol.

got2hav1 thanks for the great information.
    Hubby and I looked at one almost 2 months ago but we didn't like the mag release.
    We will check them out again in the future.

I finally got to hold one of these today. Ordered one for a detective, personal gun. It was much more impressive in person to me than in pictures.
    I too would have to get used to the mag release. I couldn't get my hand far enough away without monkeying around to get the mag out.

It felt great in hand. The trigger surprised me the first pull. It was a bit heavy and a tad rough but I think that would work itself out just working it.

I don't feel an urgent rush to run out and buy one, me being a 45 guy but when the hands wrist etc start to give out, it might be a viable option, along with my K9 of course.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My nephew’s BIL bought one recently & showed it off at a family dinner. Everybody said it seemed to be primo little gun.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I finally got to hold one of these today. Ordered one for a detective, personal gun. It was much more impressive in person to me than in pictures.
    I too would have to get used to the mag release. I couldn't get my hand far enough away without monkeying around to get the mag out.

It felt great in hand. The trigger surprised me the first pull. It was a bit heavy and a tad rough but I think that would work itself out just working it.

I don't feel an urgent rush to run out and buy one, me being a 45 guy but when the hands wrist etc start to give out, it might be a viable option, along with my K9 of course.
    After 100 rounds the trigger smooths out real nice, and lightens up too. I really like the night sights. I think $499 is about the high end of what they are actually worth but I paid more than that although I did not pay the full $599 full retail. I want a 12 round mag. They are pricey but I’ll probably pick up one. May try to carry it it with 12 rounder and see how it goes. I’ve been feeling the need for more rounds on tap given the messed up news lately.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    got2hav1 thanks for the great information.
    Hubby and I looked at one almost 2 months ago but we didn't like the mag release.
    We will check them out again in the future.
    AIRret, You better try shooting one, you will like it. I have one it is so much easier to rack the slide than any of my Kahrs. I can't believe how easy it is to load. You can sling shot it and it loads every time. My handloads of 124 gr Gold Dot load as smooth as butter. It doesn't require 200 round break-in either. Reliable 100% from the first shot. Rated +P too. It is the easiest gun to rack the slide of all my compact and subcompact guns. Definitely easy for a woman to operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    AIRret, You better try shooting one, you will like it. I have one it is so much easier to rack the slide than any of my Kahrs. I can't believe how easy it is to load. You can sling shot it and it loads every time. My handloads of 124 gr Gold Dot load as smooth as butter. It doesn't require 200 round break-in either. Reliable 100% from the first shot. Rated +P too. It is the easiest gun to rack the slide of all my compact and subcompact guns. Definitely easy for a woman to operate.
    I hope to rent one soon..........
    Of course there is always room for one more gun in the stable....The mag release issue would probably go away with training.

I love shooting 45's and 357's are great but my follow on shots with those calibers is slower than with a 9 so I normally carry a 9.
    It's a balance....but a 45 is still my bedside gun.
    Our night time preps. are hubby on Mosberg 930 with 45 back up and me on a Springfield M 13 + 1 45 and a phone with 911 already punched in.