Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights

Thread: LGS closed

Default LGS closed

My local gun shop closed. Really bums me out. The owner had a heart attack about a year ago, was on the mend. I talked to him several times and he seemed to be doing well. He was going to find a PM9 DLC for me. went by there the other day and they were clearing out the store. I was told he had another attack and is getting out.
    There's another shop in town but I don't know about him, prices seem high. Another shop 30 miles north of me that is a Kahr dealer.Guess I'll go check him out. Bawanna my know this town ,Bowling Green.

Bowling Green MO! Heck yeah. I got lots of people in that area. Lots. Have a cousin with a business makes stuff out of old other stuff, forget what he calls it on or near the town square. Always loved the town square. Only gun shop I ever knew was out towards the high way, by a big grocery store but I haven't been there for 25 years, imagine it's a whole new town by now.

My other cousin is a manager at the bank there on the square.

Another cousin is a Federal meat inspector there at Woods. Him and his 3 brothers were all butchers there at one time or another. I played there a few days for fun myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The shop I'm talking about is named OL Tops Pawn& guns. About half way between the school And woods. We buy a lot of meat at Woods, good stuff there.

My cousin who's now the inspector used to be the guy that cured hams and such. Man some of that stuff was good.

I got a ton of cousins around there and who knows how many of their kids I've never even met.

Might have to drive back one of these days and have a long visit.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."