Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stippled sig p365

Beautiful work. I will suck up my courage and try that when I buy a second P365. For now, let those in line get their guns.
    I only shoot my gun off handed and I find the factory grip is non abrasive and still allows me to control the gun. Oddly, I find when shooting two handed I find myself readjusting my grip after three or four shots. I suspect I shoot offhand with more of Ayoob's "crush grip'.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

for me....i catch myself also adjusting the grip! Unfortunately it's the price we pay for having such a small firearm! That's pretty much why I stipple all my guns! to make sure I have an aggressive grip on them.... lately I have a fascination with small carry guns and they all have one thing in common! My 2nd finger always feels like it's being crushed under the trigger guard...😰 but adding an extension or a larger magazine to fill the Gap, just defeats the purpose of a small gun to begin with😁
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)

eventually sig will offer grip modules for sale...like on other sig models.... then I'll try a more aggressive grip on the other frame (stipple all of grip area) and see which one I like better
    Why i carry?..."CAUSE I CAN"... :0)