Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blast from the past!

I'm trying to remember how I ever ran into this forum. I never was on or looked at any others before this one.

Regardless, I'm glad to be associated with it. It's been an oasis for the most part. We've certainly had a few characters from time to time to stir the pot.

Used to have some glorious fisticuffs until I was crowned with a mod title. Now nobody wants to fight no more, cept Jocko but that's natural.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was still waiting on my P380 with night sights and looking for info on Kahrs, I guess. This was my first chat room, I believe. This one used to be a lot more fun, but the years took a toll on some of our more garrulous members... not so many high posters now. Long live the king!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Darn....i'm a day late and dollar short again. 2010 just don't have that COOL ring to it....oh mann
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Yeah but nobody else has a pretty girl sitting on the hood of a jeep for an avatar. Makes me plumb jealous.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yeah but nobody else has a pretty girl sitting on the hood of a jeep for an avatar. Makes me plumb jealous.
    That may be true, but jeepster doesn't have me as a cyber wife!

This has always been a great forum, and I truly appreciate this cyber home,,,,,,BUT a little of the spice has taken a vacation!
    We need a few more characters!

Long a fan of Kahr firearms, I was Kahr involved in it's "sub-humans" splinter on the Glock forum when KahrTalk was announced. Quick enough on the keyboard trigger to become what I humbly consider a charter member here.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    How do you know she's cute? Or even a girl for that matter. No matter how many times I blow up the image, the resolution is just too lousy to be able to tell.
    NRA Benefactor

Well it wa either pretty girl on Jeep or this.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    How do you know she's cute? Or even a girl for that matter. No matter how many times I blow up the image, the resolution is just too lousy to be able to tell.
    I'm just relying on the GOOD judgement of my cyber Hubby!!! You go ahead and challenge the Colonel!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Well it wa either pretty girl on Jeep or this.....
    Isn't this BRAND new world weird….or maybe I'm just old.

Seriously, I do believe that there are some folks born with an attraction to the same sex. Because, if you really look at the situation nobody would want to deal with all the ramifications. I know some people just want to do something for attention, but I really feel sorry for those that are truly gay….how sad.
    How can a species go forward without propagating.