Single action with no safety? You couldn't be more wrong. All striker fired guns that are single actions with no external safety, all have internal safety features that prevent the gun from firing unless the trigger is pulled. That includes Kahr's and Sig P365's, Glocks are somewhat different because the only thing keeping it from discharging is the trigger safety which is easily overcome by light manipulation of that trigger safety when re-holstering or when you don't use good trigger finger control. Kahr's and Sigs don't use a trigger press type safety and are less likely to discharge when re-holstering. . I have never heard of any striker fired Sig P365 or Kahr's having a negligent discharge when re-holstering or any other reason except for negligent action by the shooter. I agree with you, I would not ever own a Glock, however both Kahr's and Sig P365 are totally safe without an external safety and I own both of them and have no desire to have an external safety on any of my striker fired guns. External safeties are just another thing you might forget to toke of safety in an emergency when your life depends on a quick defensive action.