Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365... it’s true what they say

Speaking of love I think we need to renew our cyber couple vows! Just say I do and we're done, I already did.

Then bring on the cake. An punch, don't forget the punch.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    yqtszhj, Just face it you're in love with the sweet little sig.
    Those numbers are like an hour glass figure.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'm on board!!!!! I DO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Speaking of love I think we need to renew our cyber couple vows! Just say I do and we're done, I already did.

Then bring on the cake. An punch, don't forget the punch.

You make me so HAPPY!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I ran across this comparison between a CM9 and a P365.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC2rLEbgDBc
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I picked one up about 3 weeks ago...and yes it's virtually the same size of my CM9, which I sold, along with a S&W SD9 to finance the purchase. It's really the sweet spot regarding conceal-ability and capacity, especially with my 12 rnd mag, although even with a 10rnd mag it's too big for most of my pockets except the cargo dad pants. I'm now a little sad that I'm Kahrless though, so I'm looking to get a CT380 soon as a little BUG/shorts & flipflops piece. Out of 115 rounds so far, only one failure...the extractor failed to pick up the empty case, using Federal and Remington 115grn fmj. Build date is mid December 2018 btw.

Before we all get too giddy with the P365, it is a great gun but my PM9 is a lot smaller in my pocket, has a long DA trigger and there is a new Kahr with a slightly longer grip that holds more ammo. If you love your Kahr look at this,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrbL77kmzg

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Before we all get too giddy with the P365, it is a great gun but my PM9 is a lot smaller in my pocket, has a long DA trigger and there is a new Kahr with a slightly longer grip that holds more ammo. If you love your Kahr look at this,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrbL77kmzg
    Too late...giddiness continues out of control. I agree with you...PM9 suits my wants/ needs better as well.
    NRA Benefactor

I’ve tried to like the 365. On paper, it seems ideal. I’ve never shot one, so I have that against me, but the looks don’t appeal to me and the capacity isn’t that much more than my MagGuts Shield, or my hopefully soon to be MagGutsed CW9.

For a small CCW or pocket gun, I really want something with a Kahr-like trigger. The short light Shield trigger isn’t very comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I’ve tried to like the 365. On paper, it seems ideal. I’ve never shot one, so I have that against me, but the looks don’t appeal to me and the capacity isn’t that much more than my MagGuts Shield, or my hopefully soon to be MagGutsed CW9.

For a small CCW or pocket gun, I really want something with a Kahr-like trigger. The short light Shield trigger isn’t very comforting.
    At the very least you need to give one a try. Nothing against the Shield but can anything be better?