Hi all! Long time lurker who just joined. I thought I'd share my current project gun, a K9, that I am fixing up. I am a bit of a nut case in that I like all of my guns a bit on the bbq side, so you can see why the K9 spoke to me (all stainless). The little AMT in the pic is next, then my MK9 (gonna deck it out with the Lakeline stuff), then I just picked up a stainless (investment casting, like the AMT) Bauer .25. I've had a lot of polymer Kahrs over the years, usually polishing the internal marriage points, slide, slide stop and trigger, but this is my first all metal Kahr polish. Obviously, not my first gun I've polished. When I say polished, I mean rediculously mirror/chrome like. I have looked at many "polished" guns over the years that look like mine, about 75% to where I go with them.

By the time the K9 is done, I will prob have 40-50 hours of hand sanding, filing, blocking and polishing into it. I bought the firesights, stainless grip screws (which I will be polishing, of course) and am on the hunt for a set of CT grips for it (Just missed a set on fleabay that sold for $101!!!!). Can't wait to finish this one up. I will update as I go!