Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polishing The K9 PICTURES INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Metal finger baseplate?

Put some Bawana grips on that an it would belong in an art museum!
    Thanks man!
    Lol, I was waiting for someone to catch that! I wish it had that pinky rest. I am doing an AMT Backup next, and have always loved the pinky rest on it's magazine. Thought I would stick it in the picture to see if anyone would catch it. You win!!!!
    Unsure about those grips as I have not heard of them. I will do a search. I am currently waiting though on Lakeline to run their next batch, to put some of their G10's on the little MK. I REALLY want CT grips for the K9, but they are unicorns these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    You win!!!!
    Cool, I'll PM you my FFL's address so you can send me the K9 when it's done.

I'll save you the search effort: http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...=grip+emporium

http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!

This might be better. So far Photo_ucket hasn't messed with the pictures. Haven't looked at the site in a long time, really should update more often I guess.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Cool, I'll PM you my FFL's address so you can send me the K9 when it's done.

I'll save you the search effort: http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...=grip+emporium
    Lol!!!

Thanks guys for the grip referal! It said I would have to update my flash player to view that grip site. I will check those out for sure. Pretty set on either CT's or Lakeline's for these two, but I buy 2-3 sets per year for various guns. So, knowing a good grip guy is certainly useful. Thanks again!

BirdsThaWord,
    Amazing job! That must have taken more hours than you imagined before starting the project. It’s now too pretty to shoot, but it’s a looker.
    USN ~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
    BirdsThaWord,
    Amazing job! That must have taken more hours than you imagined before starting the project. It’s now too pretty to shoot, but it’s a looker.
    Thanks man! Yes, way too many hours. I need to get out into the garage and get it done. Between the heat, humidity and mosquitoes, it takes a bit of motivation. Just the inside of the trigger guard and a few more hours on the slide to go.
    I see you are retired Navy. I served on the Independence (CV 62) and Carl Vinson (CVN 70). Were you ever on either one?

I was able to get myself to finish the slide and frame. Glad that's over! I hope to assemble it, or at least start to tomorrow. I polished the trigger bar and where it rides against the frame, so hopefully I'll remember to snap some shots of that before gets all put together. I will be shooting the snot out of it, but will treat it with love (range queen).

I can’t wait to see it assembled. Awesome polish job.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I can’t wait to see it assembled. Awesome polish job.
    Thanks! I super can't wait!